Headpiece question...

Paladin
Should I use my current headpiece Lightning Emperor's Helmet (Gemmed properly, ofc.)

OR...

Doubtcrusher Helm with +982 Mastery and +982 Expertise? (NOTE: This item now has a meta slot and blue slot now!)

It's a gain of 280 strength, and a loss of (at most) 1001 haste, as well as a loss of (at most) 636 hit.

I have not factored in any reforges yet, but I might just run the two different sets through reforgenator just to see how it goes. I just don't know if losing so much haste is worth the meager strength gain, not to mention the hit loss.
You'll regain a large fraction of that haste just from reforging, and you're gaining expertise in exchange for the hit rating. Mastery's not much worse than haste now, anyway.

However, if you can get one more piece of t15, the set bonus will definitely be better than the stat gain from the Doubtcrusher helm. Our 4-piece bonus is pretty rad.
You'll regain a large fraction of that haste just from reforging, and you're gaining expertise in exchange for the hit rating. Mastery's not much worse than haste now, anyway.

However, if you can get one more piece of t15, the set bonus will definitely be better than the stat gain from the Doubtcrusher helm. Our 4-piece bonus is pretty rad.

Yeah, I'm working on getting the gloves or chest. Whenever those come along I'll be switching out the 516 helm again for sure, but for now I guess it could be better for the purposes of min/maxing. Definitely holding onto the 502.