Siege of Orgrimmar 5.4 trailer

General Discussion
Thrall: It is time, Vol'jin. The attack on Orgrimmar will now commence.

Vol'jin: Yes, mon. I don' like it, and many Darkspear will die. The Horde will spend many months in ruin, the shadow of da Alliance loomin' over it.

Varian: But if we fail, Azeroth is doomed to bow underneath the boot of a tyrant.

Anduin: I don't like it, but it has to be done. So many lives lost...

*A shadow emerges from the darkness*

Nozdormu: Or, OR we could simply go back in time and appoint someone else as warchief and none of these lives would have ended!

*Awkward silence*

*Siege of Orgrimmar raid has been cancelled*
Brilliant.
except the whole point of us fighting the infinite dragonflight was to preserve the timelines, not let them change. Altering time has unintended consequences. Even changing what you had for breakfast can change the course of history.
The dragon aspects have lost their power after Cata.

Ummm I'm kind of sure that despite no longer being immortal, Nozdormu is still the most powerful Chronomancer currently on Azeroth.
06/16/2013 04:27 AMPosted by Tamamo

Ummm I'm kind of sure that despite no longer being immortal, Nozdormu is still the most powerful Chronomancer currently on Azeroth.

Except that once he lost his powers, the dragon soul got sucked back to its proper place in the time-stream. He may be able to do a lot, but directly changing history isn't one of them anymore.
except the whole point of us fighting the infinite dragonflight was to preserve the timelines, not let them change. Altering time has unintended consequences. Even changing what you had for breakfast can change the course of history.

Well said.

(I'm sticking with my bacon, though, but I get the point)
ROFL.

Well done OP. Well done =D