How to recognize a Sociopath

Bleeding Hollow
WEB MD says I have all the cancers.

wutdo
I satisfy all of the listed criteria, where do I apply?

ironwolfclan.guildlaunch.com
06/21/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Xiic

Well this thread backfired.
06/21/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Helladin

Well this thread backfired.

this thread just got interesting, and potentially more fun
Some choose to remain ignorant to the checklist.
Some choose to remain ignorant to the checklist.

some choose to pin checklists on people and convince them that they are sick, and bolster their claim by backing it up with supposed facts
maybe you are the sick one here, or what are you trying to accomplish with this?
Did you know that you are also a communist if you satisfy even one of those? Watch out, your neighbor could be a communist.
Answer:
Here is a list of ways to identify a sociopath. This list is from "Profile of a Sociopath." Is is a pretty good list of sociopathic indicators.

Glibness/superficial charm
Manipulative and cunning
Grandiose sense of self
Lack of remorse, shame or guilt
Shallow emotions
Callousness/lack of empathy
Lack of realistic life plan/parasitic lifestyle
Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Secretive
Conventional appearance
Unable to feel remorse or guilt

D:

....oh no.
I like to kill level 80's in Hyjal until they log out and make an Alliance toon to yell at me. I don't see this on the list, so I guess I'm OK.
06/21/2013 06:22 AMPosted by Chrysis
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

(\__/)
(=;.;=)
(")_(")
My paladin is a sociopath. I'm just a @#@!%##!.

30 minutes later...

Nevermind, I don't care about this game.
Having one of those doesn't make you a sociopath. having 3 doesn't make you a sociopath.
A person would have to display at least half of those traits on a regular (daily) basis to even be considered sociopathic.

that's actually not how the DSM works ^.^
This is the official pot calling the kettle black thread.

GOD DAMN STUPID MAGES
06/21/2013 09:59 PMPosted by Usmokerags

GOD DAMN STUPID MAGES

GOD DAMN PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO LEAD EVERY WORLD PVP EVENT BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING!
06/21/2013 10:03 PMPosted by Helladin

GOD DAMN STUPID MAGES

GOD DAMN PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO LEAD EVERY WORLD PVP EVENT BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING!

GOD DAMN STONERS
Irresponsibility/unreliability

• Cold, calculating nature – The ability and willingness to use others around them to personal gain

• Shallow emotions – Lack of real emotion in response to events, limited capacity to feel love

Despotic/Authoritarian – Often the sociopath will see themselves as a necessary authority and will be in favor or totalitarian rule

• Low tolerance for boredom – Sociopaths require constant stimulation and get quickly bored

• High IQ – Often sociopaths will exhibit a high IQ which they can use to manipulate and plan

Well I picked out mine. Anyone who doesn't already know, IQ is the measure of your ability to learn, not how smart you are, for anyone who doesn't already know.
mind your business
06/22/2013 04:50 AMPosted by Overture
Irresponsibility/unreliability

• Cold, calculating nature – The ability and willingness to use others around them to personal gain

• Shallow emotions – Lack of real emotion in response to events, limited capacity to feel love

Despotic/Authoritarian – Often the sociopath will see themselves as a necessary authority and will be in favor or totalitarian rule

• Low tolerance for boredom – Sociopaths require constant stimulation and get quickly bored

• High IQ – Often sociopaths will exhibit a high IQ which they can use to manipulate and plan

Well I picked out mine. Anyone who doesn't already know, IQ is the measure of your ability to learn, not how smart you are, for anyone who doesn't already know.

pls tech me how 2 be smrat. i alrdy kno i got a hi-iq