Impossible for 2k+ Rating midseason....?!

Bleeding Hollow
Ok so I have played WoW since Wrath and have taken breaks, but have been here quite a while. I was initially a resto druid/ rshammy, but i picked up a dk in cata and in mop. Anyway right now I am almost 1800 in rbg's (has nothing to do with arena's I know.) But that shows that I know how to play my class. I know that right now people just want 2k+ players for there arenas. I am not 2k or anywhere near that.... I love doing 3's but have no achievs I have only done probably 40 games and that was with a really bad comp and not really pushing rating. Now that I want to push for rating there is no way I can. It seems like everyone just wants high exp players. It gets really frustrating to not be able to find anyone. I Have my dk on Bleeding Hollow and my rshammy on Tichondrius, both very High pop realms, but I can just never find anyone under that dk mark. If you have any tips to help me find people, or you want to do some let me know. I know that it'll probably be impossible since almost every wow player looks at there rating as their life.
Thanks to anyone who helps,
Dylan
Open trade....Low rated DK ..LF.. X...X...to push rating. And keep spamming until you get a few bites.
Anyway right now I am almost 1800 in rbg's (has nothing to do with arena's I know.) But that shows that I know how to play my class.

Haha. No.
I did fine mid-season.
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/oqueue
btw you are probably whispering the 2k+ players who happen to also be looking for 2k+ players. if you as a no exp player want to find partners message other no exp or low exp players.
On occasions I will post in trade chat or put a post on the forums listing comps I would like to run. If you don't have certain arena achievements try to avoid any discussion of skill, just be honest and say you don't have the experience but you are willing to put forth effort to improve. You would be surprised how well brutal honesty is well recieved.
Oh noes
Run with friends, synchronize, and 1800 isn't learning your class on a DK for rbgs, just the blunt truth. DKs aren't hard to play, assuming you're frost or blood anyways.
Get to 2k with your own friends. No reason to do it with someone you really don't know, therefore have no patience for (and vice versa.)
Unholy is easy to play too.