Titles for regular/normal BGs??

Battlegrounds
BLIZZ!!! It would be nice to make some titles/achievements for regular BGs. Like maybe one for having an awesome win/loss ratio, KB to death ratio, or even amazing BG feats. like HAVING OVER 1K FLAG CAPS. I love Warsong Gulch and I have always had a great time running flags with great success as a frost mage so I think it would be awesome if there was a title to represent that..

Still, even a title that you can get if you have a really high win % in regular BGs would be awesome. (titles would be earned after playing a specific amount of BGs of course)

Dont get me wrong, I like Rated BGs but sometimes some of us just don't have the time to wait around on another 9 players for Rated BGs and would rather just solo Q and have a great time.

Edit... I know there are a few titles, but I think more would be cool..
Just a thought.
/discuss
I have titles from normal BGs.
There are three titles for normal RBGs.

Battlemaster
Khan
Gorgeous
Still, even a title that you can get if you have a really high win % in regular BGs would be awesome. (titles would be earned after playing a specific amount of BGs of course)

What if I just /afk out of every losing BG I'm in? Sure it would take me longer to obtain that title, but I'd have it, right?

Personally, I could vote for: "the patient" to be awarded through random max level BGs, or better yet: "The Incorrigible" for players that hit 2k random BGs and no RBGs. Perhaps 3k BGs played.

Battlemaster
Khan
Gorgeous

Conqueror/Justicar

Battlemaster
Khan
Gorgeous

Conqueror/Justicar

I remember in an early PTR build at some stage, you also got a title per reputation you built up to exalted. I think it was WSG: <A> Sentinel/<H> the Outrider AB: <A> of Arathor/<H> the Defiler and AV: <A> of the Stormpike/<H> of the Frostwolf

Not sure why they changed their mind. I quite liked it and really would like the sentinel title to come back in some form :(
They could add two more titles for players that ignore objectives to fight in mid or on the roads:

- Midiot
- Road Warrior
They could add two more titles for players that ignore objectives to fight in mid or on the roads:

- Midiot
- Road Warrior

Already have a toon named Madmax....just waiting patiently.
Road Warrior lol

Battlemaster
Khan
Gorgeous

Conqueror/Justicar

Of the Alliance/Of the Horde

Battlemaster
Khan
Gorgeous

of the horde
bloodthirsty
- Road Warrior

I would cause a thousand BGs to be lost for that title.
BLIZZ!!! It would be nice to make some titles/achievements for regular BGs. Like maybe one for having an awesome win/loss ratio, KB to death ratio, or even amazing BG feats. like HAVING OVER 1K FLAG CAPS. I love Warsong Gulch and I have always had a great time running flags with great success as a frost mage so I think it would be awesome if there was a title to represent that..

Dont get me wrong, I like Rated BGs but sometimes some of us just don't have the time to wait around on another 9 players for Rated BGs and would rather just solo Q and have a great time.

Edit... I know there are a few titles, but I think more would be cool..
Just a thought.
/discuss

woah op nice flag runs. you do that as a twink? thats like 2 caps per wsg.

considering im either fc or heal the fc the odd time we get someone else able to run it and im only at like 220 on just 50 wsgs less than you
woah op nice flag runs. you do that as a twink? thats like 2 caps per wsg.

considering im either fc or heal the fc the odd time we get someone else able to run it and im only at like 220 on just 50 wsgs less than you

Yea, I twinked at 29 then moved to 39 then 49 and so on.... right now im in the 89 bracket.
But yea it is like 2 flag caps per wsg.... Considering you can only cap 3 times each game, I think its pretty high. Then there are games where I cant even leave the GY because my team can't match up to the horde team so yea those really hurt the stats cuz ill get like zero flag caps...

=)
back in vanilla you used to be able to get titles from battle grounds, then they stopped it and brought back the titles for rated battle grounds. not sure if anyone said this above, I skimmed through fast.