Weapon Comparison

Paladin
OK, I have not had a lot of sleep so might just be stupid here. I had Zerat, Malakk's Soulburning Greatsword drop last night but already have Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion with a sha touched gem.

Am I better off keeping the 483 with more strength or the new sword with the higher ilvl and other stats?
Weapon top end damage beats anything when looking to upgrade weapon.

Go with the Zerat, and welcome to the <Hit Club>
Thanks.

Do we get badges or something in this club? Is there a secret handshake?
Just gonna use this as a question for me, is LFR Zerat better than LFR Uroe?
Just gonna use this as a question for me, is LFR Zerat better than LFR Uroe?

No. We really, really do not need the hit from Zerat this tier.
It's like 3000 more top end, it's def better.
It hasn't dropped for me yet but would it be worth getting over my current weapon?

516 H scenario weapon that has Crit/Haste? Seeing how I'm already so far over hit cap it makes me cry on the inside.
It hasn't dropped for me yet but would it be worth getting over my current weapon?

516 H scenario weapon that has Crit/Haste? Seeing how I'm already so far over hit cap it makes me cry on the inside.

LFR or normal? LFR, no. Normal, I'd say yes. Just hope one of the other three weapons drops instead. :P
Just hope one of the other three weapons drops instead. :P

Two - same boat as me, not on reg Lei Shen yet.
LFR or normal? LFR, no. Normal, I'd say yes. Just hope one of the other three weapons drops instead. :P

Yeah I meant normal, and I keep my fingers crossed every boss for that polearm to drop.

I have an unhealthy desire for a sweet strength polearm...

That sword makes me so jelly. I've had terrible luck with weapon drops this expansion, and I don't have enough gold to buy anything good.