Who Has The "Best" Paladin Transmogrification

Paladin
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
I love my Transmog, I wanted a 'Holy' look but without losing my Draenei persona, so mixed a couple sets to get it done.
I love my Transmog, I wanted a 'Holy' look but without losing my Draenei persona, so mixed a couple sets to get it done.

I'm digging it, it looks good. Is the purple on the shield out of place from behind?

Here's my brand new transmog - Loken decided to hold out for a week on dropping the axe.

Whatchy'all think?
Platekini is where it's at!
OPA Crusader Style
OPA Crusader Style

I'm a fan of yours.
I used to wear that same set, then i wore the recolor red version which I liked a lot. Now I have this, next week it will probably be something else. Damn transmog addiction...
can i be a cool kid with my xmog?
Probably me, or anyone with the challenge gear :(
I like trying different moggs but I wouldn't say I have the best....still shows me as prot....my set goes better with my 2h hammer..
Kind of depends on what race/look they're going for, some sets look incredible depending on the race. Like this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarlet-crusade/Tathlyn/simple that's really great for a Blood Elf to wear, boldly wearing the colors of his people but I couldn't imagine any other race doing much else with it.

I prefer simple but man, what I'd do for a set that looked like this in-game. http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Turalyon.jpg

Everything is too flashy I suppose, just need some more grit in the world of Transmog!
Crusader viking ftw!
I took my "mog" off I tend to change them frequently I like most of everyone's here!
Instead of using the overused lightbringer, going with a "vindicator" look. It's still just as appealng as Lightbringer, but a welcome breath of fresh air.
Mine look like warcraft 3 paladin :) even with book at waist!
Caine is king.
Bollocks!
Whatchall think?
Johnny is king.
Fixed.
I love my current set, but I'm working on getting the sun well set with different shoulders.