Ghostcrawler pregnant with Zarhyms baby !!?!

General Discussion
Prev 1 236 237 238 251 Next
You're not allowed to look cause of your hormone issues.

Its ok I got that checked out
lies.
You're not allowed to look cause of your hormone issues.

Its ok I got that checked out

Keep in mind, you could fall off the wagon at any time...
Is this the longest thread yet? lol

I wonder if they'll make a Zarcrawler mini pet :o.
lies.

Why do you think I was gone for a couple hours?
I had to run through the streets with a hormonal imbalance and udders -.-
Be happy you haven't gone full cow...yet.
So I couldn't force myself to read through all the comments just to find all the doodles to look at...

I finally just had to look at her posting history and copy paste all the links, lol
Be happy you haven't gone full cow...yet.

I have to take antibiotics now, and a counteractive hormone. Thanks. I think I get the right to check for your udders, WHICH YOU HAVE.
I do not. How would I?
I do not. How would I?

How else would you know what the serum does? You are an ambitious scientist, so of course, you would run trials on yourself.
Nope, I have test subjects. You were one of them.
Zarcrawler now has its own WoWpedia page, all hail ZARCRAWLER! But she who gave Azeroth that wonderful creature does NOT have her own page. This cannot be!!!
BROTHERS OF THE GREAT ZARCRAWLER FOLLOWING, HEAR ME AND PREPARE!

HEATHENS BAR THE WAY TO THE PROMISED LANDS OF BUFFS AND BLUENESS! THEY CRY OUT FOR THE CUTE MESSIAH'S HEAD/BODY ON A PIKE, AND YELL THEIR PITIFUL WARCRIES IN FEAR OF ZARCRAWLER'S MIGHT!
BUT DO NOT TREMBLE! RAISE UP YOUR ARMS AND READY YOUR BLADES! CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
GIVE DOODLEGNOME HER OWN PAGE!!!!

How else would you know what the serum does? You are an ambitious scientist, so of course, you would run trials on yourself.

I am fairly certain there are laws against that...

I have legal authorization.

By who?

Were you commissioned by the alliance government?
*bashes head against wall*

By who?

Were you commissioned by the alliance government?
I got a court meeting with king wrynn and he nodded his giant chin. And Garrosh sent back a very hateful letter but said yes in it anyway.
Zarcrawler now has its own WoWpedia page, all hail ZARCRAWLER! But she who gave Azeroth that wonderful creature does NOT have her own page. This cannot be!!!
BROTHERS OF THE GREAT ZARCRAWLER FOLLOWING, HEAR ME AND PREPARE!

HEATHENS BAR THE WAY TO THE PROMISED LANDS OF BUFFS AND BLUENESS! THEY CRY OUT FOR THE CUTE MESSIAH'S HEAD/BODY ON A PIKE, AND YELL THEIR PITIFUL WARCRIES IN FEAR OF ZARCRAWLER'S MIGHT!
BUT DO NOT TREMBLE! RAISE UP YOUR ARMS AND READY YOUR BLADES! CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
GIVE DOODLEGNOME HER OWN PAGE!!!!
POSTING IN A THREAD I DID NOT READ.
*bashes head against wall*

What's up?