Failed to Blacklist PvP Map error

UI and Macro
Hi, I'm not sure if this is common, but I had my Blacklist PvP maps bug out yesterday. I was getting the error that was common pre-5.3 "Failed to Blacklist PvP Map" whenever I would attempt to uncheck the include box next to a map in the new "redesigned" Honor tab.

I submitted a ticket about it, and they had me go through the typical "reset your UI" stuff that never seems to work, but they didn't know what else to do since this was a seemingly technical problem.

Pre 5.3, I had written an addon to remind me to downvote the 40 man BGs since it didn't always want to save my choices and if I didn't notice, I would end up in a 40 man (/groan).

Anyway, so when the blacklist error started happening yesterday and I was getting nowhere with blizzard support, I took it into my own hands to investigate the problem. I stripped down my old blacklist addon and added one command that called ClearPvPBlacklistMap(1) and ClearPvPBlacklistMap(2). Lo and behold, as soon as I did a /reload after calling the clear manually, it started working like a charm.

I'm not sure if anyone else has come across this issue, but I've uploaded my simple addon here in case anyone wants to use it to manually clear their blacklist settings.

I've linked directly to the master.zip, so simply copy the "BlacklistHelper" folder into your Interface/addons and enable it. Use /blh clear to call the ClearPvPBlacklistMap command. Do a /reload aftewards to be sure the changes took affect.

Here is the link:
https://github.com/jm0neyz/blacklisthelper/archive/master.zip

My apologies if this was the wrong place to post this.