Open Libram LXXXV: They Threw the Book at Us!

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Ahh.

I liked the baby crab gnawing on the Nerfbat.
why would you post that?

'Cause he's messed up...Even by Internet standards.
07/01/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
'Cause he's messed up...Even by Internet standards.

Eeeh, I dunno what Internet you're on, but over here that's pretty damn tame.
Someone posted that on Facebook
...And...? I'm not on that thing for a reason. >_<
haha i just noticed why that picture was objectionable
Also, for scanned art, you'll want to open the Colors>Brightness/Contrast window up and tweak the knobs there to get yourself some nice white canvas with black lineart. Additionally, there's a handy tool right here (http://registry.gimp.org/node/24092) for isolating your scan onto a separate transparency layer without messing about with selecting negative space and deleting it and so forth. You'll want to do your Brightness/Contrast stuff first before you use this thing but it shaves off a nice chunk of time. :D
I .....also don't have a scanner either! Just use my webcam and hope for the best for quality! I like your stuff btw, some nice backgrounds ya do!

edit:
Stuff's at the front of every Libram; I did nothing special. o_O

oh, this is my first time posting in this section of the forums, I didn't know tbh, just thought I'd start stumbling into these today :)
07/01/2013 11:13 PMPosted by Holymez
Just use my webcam and hope for the best for quality!

By the Light, how horrifying.
I am sad to hear that.
Stuff he posted in the Libram looked fine to me, webcam or not.

oh, this is my first time posting in this section of the forums, I didn't know tbh, just thought I'd start stumbling into these today :)

Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

Libram is a nice place most of the time.
By the Light, how horrifying.

I am sad to hear that.
I'm sorry as well, wish I could post better quality art, the pixelation can definitely take away from some parts I attempt to lightly shade. Appreciate the sympathy though!

Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

Libram is a nice place most of the time.
Other than that last thread with the blue post, I can see why this is said. I'll do my best to not say stuff of too much ignorance, I can be a loose cannon sometimes.
Why do I always forget that these amazing threads exist?
Ahhh, much better.
Ahhh, much better.

Dem boots, dat belt.
Dammit .. thought I had that set all lined up in void storage. Guess I did .. just lined up wrong. *sigh*

[e] Much better for real this time!
07/02/2013 01:54 AMPosted by Iliriel
I keep procrastinating on watching katanagatari or whatever it's called, I always wind up picking something else to watch.

You, too? I've had it on my hard drive since September, just don't seem to get around to it. I think it's because of the longer episodes, though that shouldn't really matter when marathoning 5 or 6 normal-length ones in a row isn't alien to me.
Dammit .. thought I had that set all lined up in void storage. Guess I did .. just lined up wrong. *sigh*

[e] Much better for real this time!

Lined up?

You can access items in the bank and void storage directly from the transmog interface since 5.3 :)
Where do you go for your stuff elidra?

As for me it's the animation, the screenshots from the anime just turn me off of it.

I hear good things about it, I just haven't gotten to it