5.4 release date?

General Discussion
around when will 5.4 go live? i know nobody knows for sure but what are some estimates you guys have?
9th of July
Late September.
late august early september
Christmas
Considering they have not even released everything to the PTR, I would say mid August at the least.
Septemberish
Soon<tm>.

Soon being anywhere between next Tuesday and November 2020.
Septemberish
my cousin's roommate's best friend's dogwalker knows a guy that works for Blizzard, he said it would definitely be this year.
jibberish
my cousin's roommate's best friend's dogwalker knows a guy that works for Blizzard, he said it would definitely be this year.

can the dog walker teach cats to swim?
http://www.lolbrary.com/post/13963/golden-eye-soon/
Soon™

*Soon™: Copyright 2004-2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."
Now<----------Soonerino----------Very Soon----------Soon----------Soon-ish---------->End of Time
LOL
Soon™

*Soon™: Copyright 2004-2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."
Now<----------Soonerino----------Very Soon----------Soon----------Soon-ish---------->End of Time
Soon™

I rofl'd. XD
August