Warrior or DK for 5.4 RBGs/arenas?????

Battlegrounds
I want one plate class which I will focus on for 5.4 and onwards. Don't want to play a pally so my decision is between DK and warrior. I'm not too crazy about the rune system for DKs but if they are superior to warriors for PvP I'd deal with it.

In your opinion which class is more viable for PvP taking into account the changes to 5.4.

Thanks
I want one plate class which I will focus on for 5.4 and onwards. Don't want to play a pally so my decision is between DK and warrior. I'm not too crazy about the rune system for DKs but if they are superior to warriors for PvP I'd deal with it.

In your opinion which class is more viable for PvP taking into account the changes to 5.4.

Thanks

I would say DK. DK isn't top of the food chain but they are still very good and one of the better melee classes this season. DKs are one of the few melee classes that are desired in RBGs and are competitive in 2s and 3s.
Ya I see more DKs than warriors but was kinda hoping that would change a bit in 5.4. I have yet to play a DK at 90 but ATM I haaaate the rune system.
Ya I see more DKs than warriors but was kinda hoping that would change a bit in 5.4. I have yet to play a DK at 90 but ATM I haaaate the rune system.
You just have to get used to the rune system & once you do you will see a noticeable improvement.

If you've not gotten one yet, I strongly strongly recommend an addon that improves the rune UI. Blizzard's rune display is pretty poor.
I have one but with tellmewhen set up properly I don't need it. I know how to use the tube system I just hate waiting for them to get off CD.
have you seen the damage warriors can put out in 5.4 its amazing that being said death knights can do a whole lot of damage aswell but I personally am going to be gearing my warrior but because they are both good then its personal preference.
Unholy is a LOT of micromanagement. If you want easy, try frost.
in fact I change my mind I will be levelling my dk because I think they have more potential
Depends on your play style
Id go with Death Knights. Frost spec does huge loads of damage, and unholy- you got all kinds of ghouls and stuff to help out (like ghoul and army of the dead). and Blood spec....well i think that just sucks. And the rune sys. is cool once you get used to it, plus you got rune refreshes so you dont need to wait for cool down as much.
for RBG's go DK, Deathgrip is just too nice.
I will have to go for warriors (not because my main is one), but because warriors seem to be doing a !@#$ ton of dps in 5.4. I also have my dk incase warriors get another nerf, but I will be gearing up my warrior when the next patch hits.
Pally's are fun, but you don't want to play a pally so...

I find unholy knights to be real fun more than I do warriors even though I'm better with warriors.