5.4 Legendary.. Cloaks... but with PROCS

Hunter
There's been multiple Legendary weapons in every expansion and even in vanilla. If they don't release any this expansion then a lot of people are gonna be jacked off. I doubt they would release any not related to this quest line.

You just MIGHT want to rephrase that.
BUt in diablo 3 there isnt a cow level, its a my little pony level. They told the truth on that one.

And, they did say they wern't going to give silencing shot back to MM only, and that they werent going to take BW off of readyness.

It could also be whatever those meteors wrathion showed us at the begining of the legendary quest slaming into azeroth in a new invasion of azeroth by the burning legion, or by some new thread blizz came up with just to spice things up. But im betting that this will happen later, next expac maybe.

That quote had nothing to do with D3, it was bout the original cow level and how "there was no Cow Level" when there actually was
What kind of range does this have? This seems more like a melee thing. I am confused

I wonder about that too... clearly they intended to divide everyone up into tanks, healers, caster dps and physical dps, but one of the physical dps is not like the others. I hope they thought this through. Hitting everything in a 30-40 yard cone would be pretty OP in some situations, compared to melees getting the same proc restricted to melee range, but if hunters get a melee range only proc they often won't be able to use it at all, which is even worse.
BUt in diablo 3 there isnt a cow level, its a my little pony level. They told the truth on that one.

And, they did say they wern't going to give silencing shot back to MM only, and that they werent going to take BW off of readyness.

It could also be whatever those meteors wrathion showed us at the begining of the legendary quest slaming into azeroth in a new invasion of azeroth by the burning legion, or by some new thread blizz came up with just to spice things up. But im betting that this will happen later, next expac maybe.

That quote had nothing to do with D3, it was bout the original cow level and how "there was no Cow Level" when there actually was

The original cowl level was created for diablo two as a hidden level in response to players being convinced there was a cow level in the original Diablo, despite tons of posts and responses from blizzard saying otherwise.

I was making a joke when I stated that D3 had no cow level but does have a my little pony level (which it does have).
Anyways...

Back to the procs. Still no clarification if there will be a ranged and melee version of the cloak. I am going to guess not as we are the only ranged agility class. So I suppose this has 40 yard range then.
I know normally everyone would pick the item that seems most appropriate to them. However, when I look at "Endurance of Niuzao "....wow that is a powerful ability depending on what restrictions it has on it.

At face value that is extremely valuable. If your whole raid had this cloak setup, you would basically have a free cheat death every 60 seconds for everyone.

Of course knowing Blizzard it will have some very specific restrictions like only melee attacks, doesn't apply to special attacks, etc.