How do you move?

Arenas
Do you use the keyboard and mouse, or just the mouse?
keyboad and mouse.

A is strafe left
D is strafe right

turn with right mouse button and move forward with mouse buttons.
Both, I still have the default WAD keys bound along with Q & E to strafe/ juke jump. I unbound S long ago and now use it for twilight ward. I think that using a combination of both helps you get high precision movement, using the keyboard alone makes movement clunky and not very smooth, but by using only the mouse, you lose out on precision.
keyboard to strafe and run forward. mouse to run forward a d look around/turn.

I prefer w to run forward, but sometimes I have to use that finger on an ability, and just run with mouse. I also use qe and ad for strafes, once again,double bind to always be in full control of my character, no matter where my hand has to reach.
Arrow keys.
I use keyboard to strafe and then mouse to move
I have all my movement on my mouse, including strafe.
qwe and mouse. I can't stand only using the mouse to move.
wait... I was told all R1 Glads use their kb to turn and click spells......

so you guies are doin it wrong
Click to move like all the good chess players.
A= forward
S=strafe left
D=strafe right
Combination of mouse and nostromo n52 joystick so my left thumb controls most of my movement. I run strafe on the nostromo and forward and back but also use my G600 for movement in a pinch.
I usually use S key to move.
I usually use S key to move.

damnit.... I should have posted that
qwe for left, forward, right. s for back.

mouse for turning.
Yuck. All you QWE users, feel the power of Arrow and mouse clicking. (My reaction time has to be quicker to compensate....)
Yuck. All you QWE users, feel the power of Arrow and mouse clicking. (My reaction time has to be quicker to compensate....)

I was just saying the other day how I wish there were more legit clickers out there to balance out all the bads. I was a amazing clicker in wotlk. My toolbar was so efficiently laid out that I would always reach my next ability before my global was finished xD

Now a days I use w,s,a,d to move + my mouse to turn and right click + a,d to strafe. My spells are bound to 1 to = and shift + 1 to shift + =. I also use q, e, r, t, z, x, c, v, f, and g along with shift modifiers for the majority of those letter keys...

And before you ask, no I am not a spider but I do sometimes play WoW with a guitar hero controller!
07/08/2013 04:01 PMPosted by Sevën

I was just saying the other day how I wish there were more legit clickers out there to balance out all the bads. I was a amazing clicker in wotlk. My toolbar was so efficiently laid out that I would always reach my next ability before my global was finished xD

Now a days I use w,s,a,d to move + my mouse to turn and right click + a,d to strafe. My spells are bound to 1 to = and shift + 1 to shift + =. I also use q, e, r, t, z, x, c, v, f, and g along with shift modifiers for the majority of those letter keys...

And before you ask, no I am not a spider but I do sometimes play WoW with a guitar hero controller!

To be fair, while I believe I'm better than average, Picking a Paladin was the only reason I'm able to get away with it.