Best pvp moth breed?

Pet Battles
I haven't tried a moth much in pvp but I see them around a lot. I'm considering trying one on a stun/avoidance team. Yellow moth is too slow for my taste. The Flying racial doesn't even help that much.

I'm leaning toward a P/S Amber moth. Thoughts? Recommendations?
if you don't find high attack ones good for your taste, idk what's there to recommend for moth =/

your goal is to do as much damage as possible while passive is available.
Hmm. I would say try a P/P Yellow Moth for maximum boom. If you find yourself getting crushed after you lose your racial, try an S/S Fungal or Grey Moth. Still does solid damage, and will outspeed ALOT of other pets.
Well, I prefer to use Alpha Strike which needs speed. With the Yellow Moth, it's so slow that the flying racial doesn't even help.

The S/S breeds aren't bad, but the speed seems like overkill on a flyer. Which is why I was looking at the P/S. There is a P/B and and H/P, but I felt like the speed was still too low.
Well, I prefer to use Alpha Strike which needs speed. With the Yellow Moth, it's so slow that the flying racial doesn't even help.

The S/S breeds aren't bad, but the speed seems like overkill on a flyer. Which is why I was looking at the P/S. There is a P/B and and H/P, but I felt like the speed was still too low.

Uhh...flying racial Yellow Moth outspeeds almost everything. It sits at 366 speed. The number of opponents that you gain advantage over between 244 and 366 is...probably 80% of the pets with the opposing birds being the ones you don't.
07/09/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Stygimoloch

366 Speed is faster than anything you'll face in PvP that isn't a flier (there are only a handful of pets with faster speeds and they're almost universally a bad choice).

After you lose the Flying advantage, Moth Balls can retain the speed advantage for you.
Yellow Moth has been most effective for me vs non flyers. It's slow and strong, but with racial it outspeeds all non flying pets.
Is Yellow Moth the only breed of moth that has a P/P breed?
Is Yellow Moth the only breed of moth that has a P/P breed?

Yes.
I also usually choose the Yellow when I want a moth, but I also like the Imperial sometimes. His power is awful, but he's got a slightly different moveset than other moths (he can use both moth dust and moth balls rather than either/or), his speed isn't terrible, and he's hearty.