so.... Whos OP?

Arenas
reading the forums demo is OP in duels, disc has OP heals and hunters rets feral ele are all OP

list
Lock
Priest
Hunters
Pally
Druid
Shammy

that's 6 of 11 classes that have OP specs. more than half. how is it possible that more than half can be over powered it makes no sense at all. if the majority of something is stronger then the rest wouldn't they be normal? and the others weak?
Disc heals arent op, its the utility/tools they have that make them strong. Shell, 45sec inner focus, swap, shields, and the goodies they get from Symbiosis make them over the top. As well as the 30% wall as soon as anyone looks at them. Disc heals are actually not that great, and picking people up as disc is hard since crit heals dont heal more then a normal heal does. Then add in a class that can dispel/purge off shields/Divine Aegis and it becomes very hard to pick someone up as disc.
Things aren't bad right now. Burst could go down a little as a whole and I'll say ferals are a bit silly with strong damage in every form with instant CC but next patch they'll just be damage bots and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
07/03/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Travlerjoe
Lock

Who says they have a OP spec?

that's 6 of 11 classes that have OP specs. more than half. how is it possible that more than half can be over powered it makes no sense at all. if the majority of something is stronger then the rest wouldn't they be normal? and the others weak?

That is just it they have OP SPECS (ish)

Pally

Debatable, burst can be pretty OP IMO should tone wings down and give it a 1 min cd

Hunters

Getting nerfed, still strong. Weather they are still OP will be decided on what they decide to do, atm in PTR they are OP in CC when it comes to MM and BMs dmg with BW is ridiculous.

Shammy

Ehance is mean but not OP, ele needs to be toned down for sure

Priest

Spirit shell is getting nerfed, Priests need some changes I won't get into but they aren't to OP specially at the start once spirit shell is nerfed. They for sure need some changes that I'm not entirely sure they will get

Druid

Omfg Feral, when I see a 1700+ in 2s and I see feral / Disc I think omfg most hated comp. But ferals are INC nerf. Priests should not get cyclone...

Just IMO, so no need for anyone to have a rage fit
07/03/2013 10:45 PMPosted by Virus
dispel/purge

07/03/2013 10:45 PMPosted by Virus
Divine Aegis

Uhh.. You need to do some research.
@drragoon

your an idiot, the whole there getting nerfed in the future so who cares about now attitude you have is rubbish.
but to carry it to the next level I predict that at some point in the future that every class/ spec will receive a nerf of some sort so who cares about balance now, it don't matter because there all gonna get nerfed in the future.

also I created the post to alert everyone about how much they love to qq, when more than half of everyone is OP then in fact no one can possibly be OP because it contradicts the meaning of OP

I guess the game is full of sooks, what can ya do?
@drragoon

your an idiot

#shotsfired
I've never seen anyone say locks are op
dispel/purge

Divine Aegis

Uhh.. You need to do some research.

Did they change that? Im 95% certain in cata it was dispellable.

edit - I could of swore it was dispellable in early mop too.
I've never seen anyone say locks are op

qft
Mages don't make the list for once. Hah.
nerf rets
Mages don't make the list for once. Hah.

Perfect time nerf Frost Mastery into the ground, right?
Druid

Omfg Feral, when I see a 1700+ in 2s and I see feral / Disc I think omfg most hated comp. But ferals are INC nerf. Priests should not get cyclone...

Well since I play feral and am up there in the 1700+ in 2's I've only faced one disc/feral against my comp of feral/mw monk.
That feral/disc comp is not very good at all, all you need to do is focus the feral, we dont have very good survivability once everything is gone. Survive the burst, cc the feral through it then nuke him.
So basically once you survive that burst chain cc that priest and nuke that feral. Its very easy to counter that comp.
The comp im using right now is extremely OP since we can paralyze (6 seconds), stun (4 seconds), Cyclone (6 seconds), none of these shair a DR.

Edit: If the priest is keeping you locked down hard, dont be bad and actually interupt him as much as possible, especially the dominate mind. If theyre any good the feral will stun you when hes doing dominate mind, if that happens, oh well D:
07/04/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Fuzzywuzze
Druid

Well since I play feral and am up there in the 1700+ in 2's I've only faced one disc/feral against my comp of feral/mw monk.
That feral/disc comp is not very good at all, all you need to do is focus the feral, we dont have very good survivability once everything is gone. Survive the burst, cc the feral through it then nuke him.
So basically once you survive that burst chain cc that priest and nuke that feral. Its very easy to counter that comp.
The comp im using right now is extremely OP since we can paralyze (6 seconds), stun (4 seconds), Cyclone (6 seconds), none of these shair a DR.

Edit: If the priest is keeping you locked down hard, dont be bad and actually interupt him as much as possible, especially the dominate mind. If theyre any good the feral will stun you when hes doing dominate mind, if that happens, oh well D:

Feral/disc is the best 2's comp right now by far.
@drragoon

your an idiot, the whole there getting nerfed in the future so who cares about now attitude you have is rubbish.

Yet he had a tiny rage fit... Also if I was an idiot how would I go 19 - 4 with a guy I had never played with before, though we were on skype of course but we were winning vs 1750 ect rating people in 1560 rating, and before anyone says anyone I don't claim to even be good. Now if you ment I was stupid and did not understand your post, I actually did and talked about it for a second but then went on to ignore it as did just about everyone.Again no need have a tiny rage fit, no one needs to call names.

dont be bad and actually interupt him as much as possible, especially the dominate mind

I always have priest on focus so I can silence him if he trys to dominate mind, if he does not have that ability then I usually just stop cyclones unless going for kill ect.
this is my oppinion
Hunters op
rets op
warriors op
dks up
disc fine
rdruid fine
rsham up
MW fine
locks up
ferals op
ele op