The Sky Golem.

General Discussion
It's interesting. Definitely goblin based. Not sure how I feel about the orange ball of glowy stuff.
I took my Monk's engineering from 0 - 580 in one night when I heard about this. I'll be prepared.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Already got 30 living steel and 600+ ghost bars...the question is.....do I sell my first one for buttloads of gold, or be one of the first to fly around in it? Hmmmmm....

Sell the first one. You could probably make 100k off of it. I'm going to buy all the mats when 5.4 is around the corner, then sell my first one.

Actually, I'll probably get the 30 daily things first, then get the living steel last. I'll have someone pay me in full so I can buy the living steel with some of that money, as I couldn't afford it with the gold I have now. Pretty good plan :)
Start transmuting your Living Steel now. When 5.4 launches, you can sell your leftovers for ridiculous amounts.
No one commented before. What are the mats needed for the sky golem? I searched and couldn't find any pages mentioning the schematic. I want to make sure I'm prepared for this. 5.4 is going to be out by the end of July, I'd bet.
No one commented before. What are the mats needed for the sky golem? I searched and couldn't find any pages mentioning the schematic. I want to make sure I'm prepared for this. 5.4 is going to be out by the end of July, I'd bet.

30x Living Steel
30x Engineering daily CD. (Which require 10x Ghost Iron Bars).

Which is actually pretty reasonable.
07/06/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Awkwardz

30x Living Steel

Going to need to spend some quality time with my hunter.
07/06/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Awkwardz

30x Living Steel

Only 300 ghost iron bars to get 30 of those. Hmmm, that's only 15 stacks. Not that I'm complaining. More profit for me :)

Thanks. How difficult will it be to get the schematic for the daily CD pattern? And how about the mount?
Thanks. How difficult will it be to get the schematic for the daily CD pattern? And how about the mount?

The mount pattern I have no idea (but you have 30 days to get it, so it shouldn't be THAT bad).

The pattern for the daily CD either drops off a specific rare, or it has a chance to drop off all the mobs in the vale. Lemme check.

Edit:

A Journal drops off random mobs in Pandaria (super common according to WoWhead).

It teaches you the recipe for Sky Golem and the daily CD you need to make it. (As well as two pets and a 36 slot cooking bag).

Requires 600 Engineering to drop.
Oh, so it should only take an hour or so to get it. That's good to know.
People have called me insane for leveling 3 Engineers to max.

/smile

I already have over 100 bars of Living Steel and 600 bars of Ghost Iron waiting.
PERFECT FOR MY GOBLIN!!! Now time to max engineering ;-;
As soon as my Engineer hits 90 [she's 89 now, and about 40% in] I'm going to begin stock piling mats and finishing off her leveling of the profession. My intent is to have the ability to at least craft one for myself, my husband and if I'm extremely lucky and persistent [it involves a mount so I have no doubts of my persistence] I will be able to list one on the AH.

I've been wanting a mount like this since I leveled my first Horde character and went through Azshara or however you spelled it and controlled one of the mechanical things.
As soon as my Engineer hits 90 [she's 89 now, and about 40% in] I'm going to begin stock piling mats and finishing off her leveling of the profession. My intent is to have the ability to at least craft one for myself, my husband and if I'm extremely lucky and persistent [it involves a mount so I have no doubts of my persistence] I will be able to list one on the AH.

I've been wanting a mount like this since I leveled my first Horde character and went through Azshara or however you spelled it and controlled one of the mechanical things.

You can only make one per month per engineer, so going hog wild on stocking up now seems to make little sense. Slow and steady is the way to go for making multitudes of these.
i already got the mats i just need to learn BOTH recipies to make the mount now
NEW TOPIC.

Songbird VS Big Daddy VS Sky Golem.

Discuss... NAO.
Anyone know where the 2nd pattern drops thats needed to make the mats to make this?
07/09/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Nefram
Anyone know where the 2nd pattern drops thats needed to make the mats to make this?

Same book that drops the mount schematic, I think.
be awesome if the book teaches both, bc i got the mats to make 1 already just need to learn the pattern is all