Jump from 1933-2k harder than it seems?

Arenas
The original poster is what is so very wrong with this game. He has three total arena achievements, and just got his 1750 in 2s on 6/13/13????

He is above 1900 because he is playing a grossly overpowered dps spec, and teamed with the most broken healer since resto druids in TBC, and is able to win not based on skill but just raw power because of developmental failings.

Or maybe he is above 1900 because he's a good player? If you had bothered to take a look at his other achievements, they are all from the last couple of months, he's obviously a new player, or a fresh account at least.

It is actually your post that is a perfect representation of what's so very wrong with this game, not the OP's. Stop judging players solely based on achievements, or what comp they run. If you have nothing constructive to say, just shut up.
The original poster is what is so very wrong with this game. He has three total arena achievements, and just got his 1750 in 2s on 6/13/13????

He is above 1900 because he is playing a grossly overpowered dps spec, and teamed with the most broken healer since resto druids in TBC, and is able to win not based on skill but just raw power because of developmental failings.

Or maybe he is above 1900 because he's a good player? If you had bothered to take a look at his other achievements, they are all from the last couple of months, he's obviously a new player, or a fresh account at least.

It is actually your post that is a perfect representation of what's so very wrong with this game, not the OP's. Stop judging players solely based on achievements, or what comp they run. If you have nothing constructive to say, just shut up.

I am saving this thread....

Lets see if he can break 2k next season as BM with no silencing shot, and no reset on everything from Readiness.

I am saving this thread....

Lets see if he can break 2k next season as BM with no silencing shot, and no reset on everything from Readiness.

Thanks for the support! It's great to see people supporting me in my endeavor of becoming a high rated player! Stay tuned for some PHD and/or Ret/Hunter/Priest!!
2k man nice! Keep it up?
We made a new youtube channel we filmed our climb from 1900-2k and will post them with what rating we faced people at to hopefully give people a taste of what 2k is, so people like me that were wondering can hopefully take the first step without jumping in the unknown, its not as hard as it sounds, we're not gladiator that will only post the most impressive wins we will post a wide range of different wins including mirror comps. Also we will be trying to 2200 and posting more games as we progress

Thanks guys and enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ElaborateGaming0?feature=watch

Disclaimer : First video is only a test, more games to come will have music and some light editing to make viewing more enjoyable.
We made a new youtube channel we filmed our climb from 1900-2k and will post them with what rating we faced people at to hopefully give people a taste of what 2k is, so people like me that were wondering can hopefully take the first step without jumping in the unknown, its not as hard as it sounds, we're not gladiator that will only post the most impressive wins we will post a wide range of different wins including mirror comps. Also we will be trying to 2200 and posting more games as we progress

Thanks guys and enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ElaborateGaming0?feature=watch

Disclaimer : First video is only a test, more games to come will have music and some light editing to make viewing more enjoyable.

Good luck on 2.2! Its gonna be hard, its almost all duelists/glads between 2-2.2k. If you play enough you'll get it though. Gonna take a long time to get there. If you win every game at 4pts/win you'll need 50 straight wins. If you miss que or dc or play a bad game and lose to a 1700 TEAM there goes a lot of pts.

Also ques die right down as well. Your playing a strong comp and seem to be able to play your class so keep pushing!
The responses he got in this thread on the first page...its like all the scum of the arena forums filtered into a ball of hate for a random person for no reason other than some success he's had in 2s arena.

edit: watched the first 30 seconds of the video. I want to punch your priest's UI in the face. holy crap.
And btw, "grossly overpowered" is an overstatement, i think u need to look into other class damage before calling hunters overpowered. enhance shamans would be a good example of a class with much better burst than hunters right now.

Lol. Hunter burst is insanely stupid atm and trying to justify it is pointless. The class is screaming nerf me and that combined with their massive amount of utility is just crazy. Theres a reason you can go from 1700-2.2k in one day as well as get to 1900 with no skype at all. I remember rogue/disc at the end of cata had to use skype to get that high unless they were glad players and they were considered grossly overpowered at the time.
I really wanted to be nice in this, but that comp must be ridiculous if you are 2k running with no skype and a clicking/backpedaling priest.