▣▣▣ 14/14H 25M Looking for DPS ▣▣▣

Thrall
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
No they have not
Update for kills
Bump for some good people
Farm mode looking to improve as we prepare for WoD.

Shad
05/26/2014 11:35 AMPosted by Chainlytning
Bump for some good people

Thanks for the bump <3 You're good people, too. Or.. good.. person? Good all around!
We are handing out some mounts tonight (to me, finally?!), so come and DPS, get your mount, and stick around for WoD!
Raid spots now require you clean my car on a semi regular basis.
Rabble rabble rabble.
08/07/2014 11:14 AMPosted by Jeyh
Raid spots now require you clean my car on a semi regular basis.

** Raid spots require an in-depth essay on the movie "Rubber."
Are you guys looking for any of the following:
577 guardian druid with moonkin OS
569 elemental shaman with resto OS
565 survival hunter

I have all of these and am looking for a hardcore or semi-hardcore raiding guild (25 man raid a bonus). I've been hardcore raiding since the beginning of BC and have been in the top 100 with my holy paladin in BC and WotLK (she's prot now, and not geared enough for heroics). I applied to your guild, but am reaching out here as well. Thanks for your time!
SQUIVVS?! ON THE FORUMS?! SAY WHAAAAA?!
OHAI LUMAS. PRO SAFARI HAT BTW ON YOUR AVATAR.
581 Hunter LF DPS spot open. Current exp is 11/14 Heroic with Attempts at Heroic Siege and Klaxxi.
I don't think we need any more Hunters, but thanks for the offer. I'd recommend anyone interested in seriously applying visit our website --> www.reigninpower.com and drop an application there!
AMG ARE WE SELLING RUNS NOW?
WE ARE!
WHAT IS THIS THREAD?! I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU ALL!!!!! Well maybe not, but still though.
Cinematic day today ^_^
Looking for rogues, rets, and particularly a DPS warrior to give me some competition. If you think you'd like to join us and see yourself as a good fit, don't hesitate to app!
The greatest is preparing his comeback for warlords.