5.4 warrior change ideas..

Arenas
Anyone hear the AJ 5.4 warrior podcast earlier? Without adding anymore movement/cc to warriors, this would add better sustained less clunky damage

1. Fix rage generation
2. Remove Colossus smash, change sudden death: to proc a free, Off the GCD slam (instead of CS)
3. Baseline 50% ARP for Arms
4. Lower CD/Duration of avatar

thoughts?
we already have colossus smash... which is 50%, derp. it would just be 100% uptime instead of ~40-50% uptime

Are you retarded?
. it would just be 100% uptime instead of ~40-50% uptime

There might be a reason they make it only a 50% duration ever stop and think about that.
Stupid changes. No offense. Warriors are 2.2k + Viable in all arena brackets and could use maybe a tiny tiny buff or just bring more melee inline with them.
LOL
07/08/2013 01:35 AMPosted by Potàtoe

Are you retarded?
Warriors don't have 100% uptime on CS.

Maybe 50% in PvE and something like 25-35% in PvP.
07/08/2013 01:35 AMPosted by Potàtoe

Are you retarded?

CS already provides this... a baseline change would just mean Warrior's have the same uptime on their attacks as everyone else. Without CS debuff, warrior's lose a considerable amount damage.

Have you done any arena lately? Not many melee these days as its almost entirely dominated by casters.

Stupid changes. No offense. Warriors are 2.2k + Viable in all arena brackets and could use maybe a tiny tiny buff or just bring more melee inline with them.

Maybe. Only the really good warrior's can make it high this season. With Shaman's, mages, and locks being as out of control as they are.

Warrior's NEED more mobility, more ability to break roots, and more ability to survive the absolutely obscene burst that's happening in the current bracket.

You can't pressure when you're sitting in a root or hiding behind a pillar as melee.

If you can't pressure in arena then you lose.
warriors are fine

some other classes are not fine
07/08/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Cricys

Are you retarded?
07/08/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Selfridge
Are you retarded?
rofl
50% ARP baseline would be WAY TOO HIGH. If you'd want that implemented, you'd need to nerf the rest of our damage across the board along with it or we'll demolish anything in our way.
well imo i don't have a max lvl warrior but i do have a opinion from what i'v learned and read on these forums a arms warrior kinda seems like fire mages used 2 be (lvl85)? am i right? rng for good damage? so if warriors were fixed in the snece fire mages were that fire mages can force crits need be for there burst so if warriors were made the same sum how i thought that mite fix all the complaining of warriors just my opinion and like i said i don't have a lvl90 warrior
I think charge should apply Hamstring. I think Fury should get a 20% movement speed bonus. Avatar should be IMMUNE to all CC.
Give rogues 70% find weakness back. old cloak and dagger back and have back stab also apply find weakness, along with hemo applying mortal strike effect and Dirty tricks a passive.

Make AMS last for 10s on a 40s cd, ignore battle fatigue and buff healing done by and recieved for the dk while ams/ibf/dg are up. Sudden doom now usable in bprez again, bprez now back to 25% reduc dmg.
Scourge strike and Obliterate now passivly apply necrotic strike.

Ret pally could have judgement reduce dmg taken across the board by 40%, templar's verdict apply an auto heal to the party member most in need, and they could also now be able to heal themselves for the same amount that they heal party members for.

Took me 10s to type the above, and that pod cast about warrior probably went on for 15 minutes or more.

Nothing good comes from Arena Junkies, those people troll harder than anyone on these forums, and their pod casts are !@#$. They are a bunch of hipster idiots for the most part. Next to none of those people should ever have any imput into this game ever.

0/10 OP.
I'm thinking more a 25% base arp and the rest sounds ok
And remove shockwave as a talent, give it to prot or fury baseline and put throwdown in it's place.
And remove shockwave as a talent, give it to prot or fury baseline and put throwdown in it's place.

That's the best Idea I have heard in a long time. There needs to be unique skill for each spec and class again.