[A] Looking to join an active social guild

Hi All,

I am an ex-raider looking to join a mature, active and social guild. I have been playing since vanilla and a raider for most of that time. I no longer have to time to raid full on but if theres a casual team (GMT +8 or weekend) I wouldn't mind joining in :)

I have this toon, a bear tank and shaman at lvl 90 (plus a horde hunter) and an army of 85's.

If you think I'd be a good fit for your guild please let me know :)
Hi Castile,

I ran Seal, are you Castile with Sakurie, Tsuranii and Shinsakura? If so where did you end up and what realm?

Hey Seal!

Yes thats me! My Tauren is now Castilian :) I'm on Aman'thul and my hunter is in Get Off My Lawn. On the horde side I'm on the same realm but in a small guild with an ex-guildie from Ressurection Sickness. My other toons are in a little guild with some old Arcadia peeps from Barth! Hope all is well with you :)

Cas xx
Things are great with me. I took a 3 year break from wow and when I logged back on Seal I got your note in my mailbox. I have been playing my hunter still on khaz modan named Najyah who is 90 now.

I don't know anyone anymore on wow so I joined a guild called the Ixkin on Khaz modan. The game has really changed! I don't know what I will do with Seal. I will move her from Uldaman probably but not sure where yet.

I just want to play casually and have a group to run instances with. Your realm is in an Australian time zone?