[A] Looking to join an active social guild

Aman'Thul
Hi All,

I am an ex-raider looking to join a mature, active and social guild. I have been playing since vanilla and a raider for most of that time. I no longer have to time to raid full on but if theres a casual team (GMT +8 or weekend) I wouldn't mind joining in :)

I have this toon, a bear tank and shaman at lvl 90 (plus a horde hunter) and an army of 85's.

If you think I'd be a good fit for your guild please let me know :)
Thanks!
Hi Castile,

I ran Seal, are you Castile with Sakurie, Tsuranii and Shinsakura? If so where did you end up and what realm?

Seal
Hey Seal!

Yes thats me! My Tauren is now Castilian :) I'm on Aman'thul and my hunter is in Get Off My Lawn. On the horde side I'm on the same realm but in a small guild with an ex-guildie from Ressurection Sickness. My other toons are in a little guild with some old Arcadia peeps from Barth! Hope all is well with you :)

Cas xx
Things are great with me. I took a 3 year break from wow and when I logged back on Seal I got your note in my mailbox. I have been playing my hunter still on khaz modan named Najyah who is 90 now.

I don't know anyone anymore on wow so I joined a guild called the Ixkin on Khaz modan. The game has really changed! I don't know what I will do with Seal. I will move her from Uldaman probably but not sure where yet.

I just want to play casually and have a group to run instances with. Your realm is in an Australian time zone?