double trinket

Arenas
the double on-use movement trinkets in 5.4 are a bad idea.

blizzard is messing with something i dont believe they will ever be able to balance.

it is a huge nerf to classes that rely heavily on cc chains and cooldowns to score a kill.

perpetuating a never ending cycle of more cc, more counters, more cc, more counters etc.

debate me, you'll lose.
the double on-use movement trinkets in 5.4 are a bad idea.

Er, what?...
both 5.4 pvp trinkets grant freedom from movement impairing effects, along with a blanket 10% dmg reduction.

debate me, you'll lose.

Son,
You don't tug on superman's cape,
You don't spiiiit into the wind,
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger,
AND YOU DON'T ENCOURAGE THE FORUMS TO PROVE YOU WRONG.
AND YOU DON'T ENCOURAGE THE FORUMS TO PROVE YOU WRONG.

im just trying to get a discussion and some awareness going, for a seemingly overlooked topic.
both 5.4 pvp trinkets grant freedom from movement impairing effects, along with a blanket 10% dmg reduction.

Interesting, source? It's not currently on this PTR build.
linking source in a second.
http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102480-gladiators-medallion

there was also mention of it by holinka on his twitter.
Well, that is the PvP trinket and it does remove cc (assuming that's what you meant). I was assuming you meant both the proc trinket and the usual pvp trinket were going to remove cc (and didn't share a CD).

Did you link the wrong one, or is that not what you meant?
Humans only have to eat full CC for 30 seconds every 2 minutes lol.

Trinket 1 used: 30 second CD for trinket 2
Trinket 2 used: 30 second CD for trinket 3
Trinket 3 used: 30 seconds 'til Trinket 1's back up

Repeat indefinitely
there is no proc trinket in 5.4.
both pvp trinkets, the medallion and emblem, offer a cc freedom instead.

EmfH shares a cooldown with pvp trinkets. Or were you assuming it was not going to in 5.4?

Trinket 1 used: 30 second CD for trinket 2
Trinket 2 used: 30 second CD for trinket 3
Trinket 3 used: 30 seconds 'til Trinket 1's back up

Repeat indefinitely

it is potentially game breaking, imo

i believe human racial will still share cooldowns, but this is of little comfort to me.

as a rogue, i dont have enough offensive or defensive cooldowns to deal with that many countered burst attempts.
This seems like it would just be an early ptr oversight. as it would make human racial completely useless.
there is no proc trinket in 5.4.
both pvp trinkets, the medallion and emblem, offer a cc freedom instead.

Eh?
http://imgur.com/IinBRoN

I think I see why you're confused. I just checked, you get the resilience bonus by using both pvp trinkets (if you wanted to) but they are on shared cooldowns, along with EmfH.
as it would make human racial completely useless

but it makes perfect sense, seeing as hunters are losing bestial wrath from readiness, in 5.4
I think I see why you're confused. I just checked, you get the resilience bonus by using both pvp trinkets (if you wanted to) but they are on shared cooldowns, along with EmfH.

alright. i was worried everyone was getting an extra trinket.
Yeah, that came up weeks ago. People were confused because Wowhead/WowDB were linking pvp trinkets to the set bonus. So everyone knows, you get the bonus from using any two pvp trinkets.
It will be really op for classes like dks, monks, locks, and bm hunters, 3 trinkets.

And other classes with suffer from it, those who dont have much cc,or cc on long cd,wont be able to really cc, and yet again classes like locks will rule, spam fearing everything, and forcing trinkets over and over...

really bad change, unless they put a 30second cd on fear, and other spammable cc's, and remove extra trinkets from all specs.
im just trying to get a discussion and some awareness going, for a seemingly overlooked topic.

By discouraging argument through saying that they'll lose the argument?