RATE THAT TRANSMOG!

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
8/10 for trying hard and still working, it looks like its coming together.
9/10
7/10
sorry I understand where you are going with it but you are limited to what the game has to offer which is a shame.
I always thought the T3/7/8 Paladin helm looked a bit goofy, but the rest of the set looks pretty good nonetheless. 9/10

Female Humans make terrible poses in their armory if they have a shield, but my transmog should be pretty self explanatory.
I always thought the T3/7/8 Paladin helm looked a bit goofy, but the rest of the set looks pretty good nonetheless. 9/10

Female Humans make terrible poses in their armory if they have a shield, but my transmog should be pretty self explanatory.
8.5/10, classic mog to show off the holyness of the word "paladin". Nice shield btw.
9/10
Love those shoulders
9/10
Love those shoulders

Not even transmogged...
But I still like it so 8/10 :3

Finished off my set today :3 I think the weapon fits quite well but open to suggestions
10 / 10, one of the greatest Paladin transmog sets I've actually seen, no jokes.
4/10... it's just meh :/
8/10

That helmet (and to a lesser degree, belt) just murders it.
7/10 Moo.
7/10 Moo.

@Stax 10/10 i lurve purple!

@Stephen I need to find a group and get that set neow!

10/10
6/10 for common Alliance paladin. FOR THE HORDE!!!
i especially like how u accomplished matching quest items with the gladiator tier to form a harmony of greyish black and purple with a weapon that complements. although i do possess negative bias towards most elves and honestly i am not a fan of the faded grey i will give the transmog a 9/10. very unique
Ignore my last post, I went full retard.

7/10. Good look, but a bit death knight-y IMO.

I just did my first run for T5 transmog this week. I really need the boots that the SSC trash drops and a matching cloak. As for the helm, I think my beard is too sexy to cover.
love the colors, great xmog.

I copied my mog off the paladin guy at the end of scarlet strat who shows up after you kill balnazzar.
10/10

Mainly out of respect for the tabard and actually having the ability to transmog that weapon
@ Cylesste 9/10, hard to see the rest with the shield in the way.

@Eashag - you went full retard? NEVER go full retard!
@ Cylesste 9/10, hard to see the rest with the shield in the way.

@Eashag - you went full retard? NEVER go full retard!
9/10, the boots don't seem to match that well.