Prot pally and CM...

Paladin
I wanted to know if prot pallys make good tanks for CM dungeon, if so what iLvel should we be at and should we gem/enchant for haste or avoidance?
brewmaster
Ilvl doesnt matter since its all 463 in the cmode. You should just shoot for gear with the highest amount of sockets since gems don't scale down. The legendary meta doesn't work, so make sure you have a normal meta in your helm.

As far as if they are good or not, that depends on the player. If you're going for top realm or world times, no paladins aren't the best option. Brew monks or DK's will always be a better option just by class alone, but paladins are still viable. I just stayed haste. Your dps makes a huge difference, especially on the trash pulls.
Ilvl doesnt matter since its all 463 in the cmode. You should just shoot for gear with the highest amount of sockets since gems don't scale down. The legendary meta doesn't work, so make sure you have a normal meta in your helm.

As far as if they are good or not, that depends on the player. If you're going for top realm or world times, no paladins aren't the best option. Brew monks or DK's will always be a better option just by class alone, but paladins are still viable. I just stayed haste. Your dps makes a huge difference, especially on the trash pulls.

Ahh ty for the informative and honest answer I do have a DK but I really want the transmog set for my pally i suppose I could go ret and find another tank.