WTB Name: Sky

Frostmourne
Hey guys,
Someone's been holding the name Sky on a level 55 DK for a stupid amount of time, and I really really want the name.

If you have it or know of the person that does have it (Has alts on Barthilas Cleo, Nyx, Shade and Pixel if that means anything to anyone)... and they're interested in selling the name to a sad individual like me, please get them in contact with me. $ or gold its something that I'd use for my main.

Thanks in advance if the player gets this message =D
To be honest, looking through their name and transfer trails they obtained those through the same methods as you've probably exhausted. And given the characters haven't been updated since the end of May the player is probably on break or has quit.

I'll keep my ears to the ground, it's a lovely name :)

Good luck!
If you don't hear back from anyone about the name, best thing to do would, be to open a GM ticket and they will happily free the name up for you if it's on an inactive account. Hope you mange to get the name.
Yeah, I can Vouch for Vexxi, I just tried it and got a name I wanted freed up. The account just needs to be really inactive and low level (so you aren't stealing some veterans main's name) and you can swap it. It is a simple process cause he accidentally got me the name on Frostmane first then had to do it again for Frostmourne.
Ticket it. I ticketed this name and a GM replied within a day that the account was currently inactive, the name was freed up.
Ticket it. I ticketed this name and a GM replied within a day that the account was currently inactive, the name was freed up.

You can do it through the live chat now, took me 2 mins to make the ticket and get into chat with a GM and another 2 minutes to get the name.
Do you mean me? i am on frostmourne
Do you mean me? i am on frostmourne

Awkward
Awkward

Awkward

Awkward

You have to say it three times to summon him.
^
XD i'll sell it to you if ya want it badly
lol i got this name from a level 55 blood elf dk (probably the one you are talking about) it was easy to get i just opened a ticket :P
100g for Bencricket. pst
still interested ? I know this is 3 years later but i just found this post then :P
The name is just sitting on my alt so i am more than happy to sell it or even trade for a different name? :)