Classical Paladin Transmog?

Paladin
I need help with a classical looking Paladin (or just plate. Doesn't need to be Tier) Transmog sets. Lemme know whatcha got!
Do like I do.. this was what I wore in Vanilla.. but after a few raids in BWL or MC you should have enough gear to xmog every slot, see what you get after 2 weeks, it's fun :)
I need help with a classical looking Paladin (or just plate. Doesn't need to be Tier) Transmog sets. Lemme know whatcha got!

I'm old school! I played very little in vanilla, but took off at the release of BC. That set you have is not so common, i hardly see it. you could try it out first Try to match the outfit if its not Tier and to complement the colors. Get atlas loot and when you are bored or waiting for a Q, just go through and look at the armor drops or crafts and get creative. Let it be a reflection of you and what you stand for! Remember you are a Soldier of the light! =)
I enjoy my set. I farmed it from normal BC dungeons in a few hours' time.
Classical... You'd probably want Judgement.
Classical... You'd probably want Judgement.

^^
Classic judgement with a few tweaks checking in.
I've always been fond of this set. Grinded out the dungeons back during wraith to get it just to have it.
Lawbringer out of Molten Core.
<------ Classic
Hello. I am the meaning of old school.
Classic as in Vanilla WoW? Or classic as in "knight in shining armour" look?

If the former, just pick up a set of Judgement. Its easily the best looking paladin set pre-cata

If you are looking for the latter, the wrathful gladiator's redemption set (what Im wearing) fits the bill. Or you can try the Radiant Glory set, which, while a tad ostentatious, screams white knight.