Prot Paladin Race?

Paladin
I've narrowed it down to my two favorite races as prot paladin: dwarf and human. I just need a little hep deciding which one to roll with.

Human has the free pvp trinket, and gear doesn't look over-undersized on them.
Dwarf has another free dmg reduction, but the gun racial doesn't do anything for me.

This is for a prot pally (holy dual specced, for off-healing/pvp), with no real thoughts on pvp until about level 80, and that's still a maybe.

And also....please...No "Alliance sucks, play a belfadin or ret-bull", I just wan't know which one of these fills the blank of __>Other race, okay?
Human Paladin , the armor look better in us and the best paladin is human. Tirion Fordring.
Human will be your best choice. We get 1% expertise with swords and maces, and we need 15% for tanking. Human is also a great choice for healing since you said your offspec will be holy and we get +3% spirit too.

Ret is a more logical os though because itemization is almost identical.
Prot paladins are dreadful in pvp, free trinket or not. So i'd design him with pve in mind.
Human Paladin , the armor look better in us and the best paladin is human. General Turalyon.

Fixed that for you.
Dwarf.. because Dwarf? Transmog your mace into a beer cup, and drink you way to victory.
For pve prot pally tanking <- dwarf no damn brainer !! Stone form is pretty damn good !!
If I were alliance I'd be a dwarf......I can't stand how humans sound and look...at least the males...females are ok....but dwarfs are just cooler :)
Human Paladin , the armor look better in us and the best paladin is human. Uther the Lightbringer.

Fixed
Dwarf.

If it wasnt for OP human racial for pvp, I would go back to being a dwarf myself.