Fastest way to lvl from 89-90?

General Discussion
Title says it all! Looking for an alternative to questing/LFGing.

PS; I don't want to do the Dooker dome thing. Tried that with a friend. Hated it.
If you eliminate questing I guess that only leaves you with pet battles dungeons scenarios pvp gathering or grinding.

Have at it.
If you eliminate questing I guess that only leaves you with pet battles dungeons scenarios pvp gathering or grinding.

Have at it.

ORRRRRR do what Bro does, and go hunt the relics around panda land. You can easily get like 5m xp if you find enough of them.
Pet battles. If you have a level 25 critter killer (any beast with Ravage or a Kun-Lai Runt) then just hang out in the Heartlands mowing through pet battles. The rate of return is very high.

Scenarios are locked until 90. Dungeons give garbage xp/time spent (after you finish the quests). Gathering/Archaeology give far less xp/time than pet battles. Best mob grind is the mogu hanging out in northern VotFW and they only give ~50k per kill rested. Haven't leveled via PVP, so can't comment on that.

If you don't want to quest then pet battle. I find pet battles are actually faster than questing above 89, anyway.
Thing is with pet battles, My highest battle pet is level 5 lol
Recently, I got fed up with quests on my rogue who had just hit 89. I REALLY didn't want to quest with the Klaxxi for the umpteenth time.

I leveled her from 89-90 via herbs and pet battles, with a couple rare loots and kills peppered in. It isn't so bad, provided you have some form of entertainment going on at the same time.
ok I am confused....can you actually level yourself up doing pet battles?

You can try battlegrounds but if you lose the XP is nil or very minimal. I que for a dungeon, did quests while waiting then did a battleground for variety. I tried archeology but the XP is pretty crappy now even with rest XP, it used to be pretty good.

I level my alts via pet battles exclusively from ~87-90. Doesn't take very long. I run Kun-Lai Runt, Ash Lizard, and whatever 15+ pet I'm leveling. Sit near Lucky Yi in the Heartlands and 1-2 shot every critter I come across. Use the leveling pet once, switch to either critter killer, proceed to mow them down.

Downside: Rested doesn't seem to make a difference. Upside: between 150k and 199k xp per pet battle and with a couple of lucky rampage or criticals I can finish a battle in about a minute. 12 million/hour is pretty darn fast. I usually average more like 6-8 million since you have to move or I get bored or I get an unlucky streak.
Well, I've leveled 6 characters through questing. With the exp reduction needed to level, Dreadwastes goes by pretty fast.
Have you tried PvP at all? You might end up liking it if you try it, and it'll give you something to do until cap!

absolutely, i leveled my DK from 85 to 90 purely on pet battles