How to defeat Razorgrin as a prot pally

Paladin
I'm having trouble defeating Razorgrin (Brawler's Guild) as a prot paladin. I know you have to stay behind him and attack from there but I just can't seem to do enough dps to get him down. My ilevel is 512, is that too low? Any suggestions?
Go ret. Tanks and healers don't do enough dps to beat the enrage timers on just about any Brawler's Guild fight.
Go ret. Tanks and healers don't do enough dps to beat the enrage timers on just about any Brawler's Guild fight.

I did Prot Rank 1-6, used Prot again for Dark Summoner.

Prot absolutely does enough DPS to beat enrages of most encounters since Prot can cheese the mechanics a bit and gain vengeance for their trouble (Dark Summoner ? lolghosts GIMME MOAR VENGEANCE!).

But for Razorgrin : Hit 'N', tab to secondary spec, hit 'Activate'.
Prot absolutely does enough DPS to beat enrages of most encounters since Prot can cheese the mechanics a bit and gain vengeance for their trouble (Dark Summoner ? lolghosts GIMME MOAR VENGEANCE!).

This is the one I'm currently working on. You're saying they don't one shot you as prot, but instead give lots of DPS? You just kill one every 10 seconds and ignore the others?
This is the one I'm currently working on. You're saying they don't one shot you as prot, but instead give lots of DPS? You just kill one every 10 seconds and ignore the others?

Basically how I did it. Rotate your cooldown some and with Sacred shield/Seal of Insight, you can heal back up from hits from ghost.

Dark Summoner will be dead within 2 ghosts this way.
Melted Armor Slag should be a good hint. These fights are designed for dps specs. Some of them you may be able to do as tank, but most will require going dps.