If EVERY single mob dropped a mount

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 24 Next
I'd finally get the abomination mount I've been asking for for years?
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

Whale Shark.

It'll just do that annoying thing where you can't get into the inn/auction house because your mount is too damn big. >:(
I'd finally get the abomination mount I've been asking for for years?

I'd rather have a flesh beast.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Flesh_beast
I'll be going for the Fel Reaver in Hellfire peninsula then ride it in some PvP maps hehe..

Whale Shark.
Do you drop a Silver Covenant Hippogryph that can be used by Horde characters by any chance? Does Crithto drop a ridable pug?
I'll be going for the Fel Reaver in Hellfire peninsula then ride it in some PvP maps hehe..

You speak of the dreams of all the victims of the Fel Reaver.

And this is directed at your name.

I WILL NOT OBEY.
Mine would be [Reins of the Mighty Terrorwing]. Every time I see one of those near a Zandalari Warbringer it makes me drool a bit wishing for a mount like that.
probably been said, but epicus maximus
Tentacle. You could have it throw you to your destination, and then when you reach it, it pops up from underground and gently places you back to the ground, to avoid the inevitable fatal fall.
I would farm Ouro for the rest of my days.

Just imagine running around underground with him and popping out when you stand still.

Whale Shark.

You're the one that mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger.

Thrym.
But seriously guys, if your gonna think big, you go with Budd. Because what would make a better mount than a mount that could entertain you the entire trip, and never entertain you the same way twice.
[Reins of Squirrly Wrath]

Epic Dire Squirrel mount FTW. Either that or Ghaz'rilla.
Skoll.

Whale Shark.

Tom Hardy plays wow?
Magmaw, chromag. now that i think about it an spider would be an amazing ground mount!
I would slaughter so very many penguins. Riding into battle on the back of such a mighty beast would be fantastic indeed.
A yeti most likely.
Murloc if it made the noise on spacebar!!
I would slaughter so very many penguins. Riding into battle on the back of such a mighty beast would be fantastic indeed.

Sliding... SLIDING into battle