New Expansion: Level 100 Comfirmed?

General Discussion
http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2013/08/xgarrosh-hellscream-drop.jpg.pagespeed.ic.O2Tln9QB-6.jpg
-Taken from WoWinsider-

The new BoA Weapons from Garrosh seem to scale all the way to level 100. Could this hint that we are getting a 10 level expac next year?
WAAAAAAT?
I guess this means no item squish :(

Not inherently; just means the squish won't be in 5.4.
Or maybe they made it scale to 10 levels because that would be the maximum amount that they would do? Just a thought. It would make more sense, though, to only do 5 if they weren't sure.
I think it makes more sense to have them scale higher than reworking things every year and a half. I also think it makes more sense to keep up the 5-level expansions instead of going back to 10, especially with the shortened expansion cycle. But all we can do is speculate until Blizzard makes their announcement.
The new BoA Weapons from Garrosh seem to scale all the way to level 100. Could this hint that we are getting a 10 level expac next year?

That is the problem with unreleased content, it can change before the patch is released. I would wait to see what the official stats are on patch day.
Interesting find. Doesn't mean anything for sure, but makes for good speculation.

They may prefer five level increments, but who knows, maybe Blizz is thinking it sounds more exciting to hit level 100!! Rather than level 95...
This game is in dire need of another Burning Crusade 10 level fun fest.

Edit: Yes, I am being serious,

I dunno if you are serious or not, but I do agree.
Well the game is turning 10 next year, iirc. :D

In anycase, I didn't realize the BoA's scaled up. That's pretty awesome.

Thank god.
Half Life 3 confirmed.
Half Life 3 confirmed.

I swear I'll hit you.

Yaaaay!

Edit: Yes, I am being serious,

I prefer the 10 level increments myself. At the end of the day, they're just numbers. But it feels like you're making more progress and leveling faster than just five levels.
What's the problem if WoW gets to level 110 or level 120?
08/07/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Mesorem
Half Life 3 confirmed.

I swear I'll hit you.