Can you share battle net accounts?

Customer Support
For example, can i be playing wow, while my brother is playing diablo 3? or will it kick someone off when a new user logs in
No. Battle.net accounts cannot be shared and can lead to your battle.net account being closed.

Edit: There are some very specific exceptions to that rule that two brothers would extremely rarely qualify for and would need to provide legal documentation for.

Even then, best to have your own accounts.
If the account is in your parent or legal guardian's name AND you are both minors AND only you play on the WoW account then yes. Otherwise no.
For example, can i be playing wow, while my brother is playing diablo 3? or will it kick someone off when a new user logs in

Technically, the system will allow you to log into both games simultaneously. However, only the registered user on the account and a single minor child (that the registered user is the parent or legal guardian of) is intended to access an account.

Im letting my brother use my battle net account for a few days. He typed in the password wrong a few times and it locked the account. I went into my email, unlocked it, but he still cant log into it on his computer. Is there someway for me to allow his ip access to my account?

The security system detects a change in how you normally access the game and therefore is locking the account. While you are unlocking it by resetting your password, that isn't authorizing that play session in the second location. You'd need to do so from there.

Unless you are your brother's legal guardian, he should not be logging into your account. Doing so can compromise the account's security and impact access.

Alternatively, if the account is in your parent or legal guardian's name, they could allow you access to one account and your brother to the other.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.