Next expansion from level 90-100?

Moon Guard
On the newest PTR build, the new modeled Horde pvp weapons that drop in the Siege of Orgrimmar are now Heirlooms instead of epic.

That isn't the only thing, though.

http://i.imgur.com/X9N0yNa.jpg

"Requires level 90 to 100."
They can make it whatever level they want and still make it take the same time to accomplish.

100 might sound like a better number than 95 to them, who knows?
Huh. It's interesting, but who knows.
Maybe they're Heirlooms meant to last for 2 expansions?

I don't know if there's going to be another Xpac after the next. :(
08/07/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Ferenold

GC tweeted that they were working on the next expanson and the one following.
If they're doing the number crunch like they want to do, then 10 levels is totally viable.
It's certainly odd. Maybe they want to go back to the old model? Or it's just PTR being random.

They're talking of as far as 3 expansions after MoP

Yeah it's smart business to just cut off updates to your game with 7 million subscribers (still infinitely more than any other).

Seriously, where does anyone get this idea?
Maybe they'll learn to incentivize leveling in groups.
It's certainly odd. Maybe they want to go back to the old model? Or it's just PTR being random.

They're talking of as far as 3 expansions after MoP

Really? Well that's pretty awesome/exciting.

Sweet.
I already find leveling alts to be a major pain in the backside. The thought of going 1-100 on an alt or 90 - 100 6 times makes me nauseous.
I already find leveling alts to be a major pain in the backside. The thought of going 1-100 on an alt or 90 - 100 6 times makes me nauseous.

Suddenly an xp boost for a modest fee isn't so horrid, is it.
... nah it'll still be the worst thing ever.
08/07/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Honnani

Lmao.

So I can get to level cap even faster and be even more under geared then what currently happens with alts that have been sitting for a long time?

No, that isn't horrid at all.

That is the fastest way to /delete characters and uninstall the game due to WTF were they thinking.
So I can get to level cap even faster and be even more under geared then what currently happens with alts that have been sitting for a long time?

That is the fastest way to /delete characters and uninstall the game due to WTF were they thinking.

Oh

They decided to include an optional leveling boost and that therefore makes you more prone to hysterically deleting characters because you lack the motivation to gear them up. Alright.
08/07/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Shrilinda

So? Buy some crafted gear off the AH like everyone else with a freshly level capped toon.
... Well that'll be an interesting change if they go through with it.

Meaning high level heirlooms...

... Interesting.
I'm not fan of the XP boost and it's a good thing we aren't in the Asian market. That means that the XP boost will not be available here.

Yet...

XP boosters do not make my hysterically delete characters. Wanna try again?

Or go back to the wondering if the next expansion goes from 90 to 100 and what that might mean?

Frankly, if 3 more expansions are already in the works, then we'll probably see 95 next xpac. 100 the xpac after that and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the final xpac had no level cap increase and instead introduced some alternate form of progression leading up to the final boss of WoW and... the end.