Who's the most powerful being in WOW universe

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Besides me of course, Sargares or some Old God?
Basic Campfire
I think the whole point is that there is such a massive power struggle that nobody knows.

But basic campfire is a front runner.
Chromie

... if you really think about it.
Tirion Fordring. I dunno...
Me...? :D
Dead Mole
i always thought the full power of the lich king made him them most powerful being actually on azeroth and amon thul as leader of the titans would be top dog over all
N'Zoth
Metzen? Maybe Ghostcrawler.
The all knowing and controlling keyboard and mouse!!!
My harpy battle pet!
Old Gods
It took many Titans to put them away and it is said they fell one titan. They speak of the ease it would be to destroy Sargeras and use his warriors. They corrupted Neltharion( arguably the strongest of the Aspects) just by talking to him. Their true power is yet to be seen.
n'zoth likely to be last boss of WoW
Until we face Sargeras or the Titans, Kanrethad Ebonlocke is my pick. God forbid if he ever becomes unbanished.

/shudder
Elune
The creator of he Naaru
The Titans
Sargeras
The unknown old god

One of those five.
Old Gods
It took many Titans to put them away and it is said they fell one titan. They speak of the ease it would be to destroy Sargeras and use his warriors. They corrupted Neltharion( arguably the strongest of the Aspects) just by talking to him. Their true power is yet to be seen.

Don't forget that the Titans were fighting with their hands tied. They had to suppress the old gods without killing them.
Aman'Thul The High Father, you cant forget about this guy, check him out http://www.wowwiki.com/Aman%27Thul
Foolish Mortals, I am the most powerful shaman Azeroth has ever known. Quiver in fear as I direct the elements to destroy you all~!!
Leader of the Old Gods, if there is such a thing.
Hogger still packs a punch.