Glyph of mirrored blades too strong

Arenas
As far as I know, it's the only spell reflect that can reflect all spells for 4 seconds, and then again with readiness.

One spell reflect can do up to 200k damage depending on spell reflected, but being able to reflect any and all spells for 4 seconds is really too strong, because many casters often follow through with an instant cast after a hard cast, passive spell damage, and any pet spells as well, which can easily make a caster 1 shot themselves if not severely reduce health, especially if they are already below 100%.

I'm not saying it needs to be removed, but limit it to one spell.
This is a L2P Issue, just stop casting on the person its not hard.
doesn't it double dip resil?

also they cant attack while in it

if its the kind of hunter that reflects every chaos bolt when the warlocks red, just fake it and watch them deter

or you know, stun them before you shatter

not many take it anyway
I think Glyph of Divine Protection needs to be looked at, it should only reduce the damage of one Physical or Magical attack by 20%.

Unglyphed same deal.
There's a hunter pet that can do the same thing. If MM becomes a thing it will be funny to watch.
if you feel like this about deter, i can't imagine how you feel about touch of karma
As far as I know, it's the only spell reflect that can reflect all spells for 4 seconds, and then again with readiness.

One spell reflect can do up to 200k damage depending on spell reflected, but being able to reflect any and all spells for 4 seconds is really too strong, because many casters often follow through with an instant cast after a hard cast, passive spell damage, and any pet spells as well, which can easily make a caster 1 shot themselves if not severely reduce health, especially if they are already below 100%.

I'm not saying it needs to be removed, but limit it to one spell.

why would anyone cast into deter more then once?

reflect or not.

anyways its a !@#$ glyph. no caster with any type of skill would waste procs or casting time on a deterred target.
Deter doesn't affect spells already in flight, so why are you casted into a deter'd hunter in the first place?

Too busy clicking your spells?

I'd really hate to hear your thoughts on Touch of Karma.

I have played around with the glyph of mirrored blades and no halfway competent player will ever get hit by anything bad from mirrored blades. At most you can catch a single lucky spell with it if the caster is not paying attention but the damage from the spell is drastically reduced thanks to double dipping resil.

Base spell minus 60% for the hunters resil, then drop another 60% of the damage from the casters resil.
I heard somewhere that if you believe hard enough, your spells will go through every defensive in the game.
lol karma is miles ahead
08/10/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Malamadre
which can easily make a caster 1 shot themselves if not severely reduce health, especially if they are already below 100%.
Would it really have been better to have 1 shot the Hunter? Or 1 shot any other player?

Nerf mages and stop casting at a Deterred Hunter. Whether or not they have the glyph, it's still a waste of resources.

08/10/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Abarax
lol karma is miles ahead

I miss when spell reflected abilities completely ignored resilience.

those were fun times.

I don't think it does. When me and friend were doing some double hunters 2s. I thought it was a meh glyph but he convinced me to try it for 2s.

Anyways we went up against a ele/disc team and he popped ascendance, turned to my hunter buddy right as he deter and took himself from 75% to 30% with one lava burst and its echo/mastery procs. Then he turned to me and I immediately deter. He ended up getting another triple lava burst reflected and finished killing himself. It was a pretty funny sequence of events.

But no it doesn't need to be nerfed. Hunters rarely take it unless its for some low rated 2s or something. I mean there's a very easy solution to it. Just stop casting into it.
Guess the OP is an Ele that powerball'd himself?

Must have been. They can't control the other 8 Lava Bursts that come out when he hits the button once.
I nearly killed myself because of this glyph in a twos match. Hunter is inside execute range and his buddy is feared to africa. I didn't notice he'd used deterrence when BAM shadowburn hits me for like 300k.

Good thing I only had one ember >.>
I heard somewhere that if you believe hard enough, your spells will go through every defensive in the game.

#believe
08/10/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Darasuum
Nerf mages
I'm sorry i'm not a fecking robot and sometimes fail to stop casting on the last .05 seconds which is when the hunter deters, or if I hit my "instant" spell just before global cd is done, and hunter pops deter at roughly the same moment, my lag tolerance or whatever is going to activate said spell with hunters deter up.

this includes a hardcast on it's last .1 seconds, which is when i start hitting my follow spell which may be instant cast, therefor getting 2 spells reflected at me out of my control.

most of you really are not as perfect as you think/ say you are plz stop fronting, my bs detector is blaring.
The only time i have been fked by this glyph was when i was on my destro lock and double chaos bolted a double hunter team they both detered with like .2 seconds left on cast and I pretty much 1shot myself. Got a good laugh out of it since i knew it was my fault