Website Functionality - RaF/Chracter Services

Customer Support
1 2 3 13 Next
Update: 8/20 - 5:30 PM PDT

We are aware of an issue that is preventing folks from selecting a realm for a character transfer.

8/20 - 8:30 PM PDT - You should once more be able to select the realm you wish to transfer your character to.

Update

Guild Transfer

A resolution for the Guild transfer issue is currently in testing but results so far indicate that folks are able to successfully initiate the guild transfer and select the interim guild leader.

Some folks are experiencing an issue where the name that had been previously available is now locked from use. This so far seems to be a browser issue. Please try clearing your cookies/cache and/or try an alternate browser. The following steps have seemed to work in Internet Explorer.

Open Internet Explorer > Press the Cog at the top right > Internet Options > Go down to browsing history > Delete > Put a check mark in EVERY box > Hit Delete.

Recruit a Friend Mount Claim (possible workaround):

The overall issue persists but we have found a possible workaround. If you use the Incognito/Private mode for your browser

Firefox: The option is under File > New Private Window or (Cntl + Shft + P)
Internet Explorer: click on the cog > safety > InPrivate Browsing or (Cntl + Shft + P)
Chrome: Click the menu (upper right corner) and select New Incognito window (Cntl + Shft + N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello all,

I figured we should probably update this.

As many of you may know we have had a few web related issues over the last couple of days that have prevents some features from working correctly (i.e. Item Restoration system).

The issue with the Battle.net Item Restoration system has been resolved but our techs are still looking into what is preventing folks from being able to claim the mount from the Recruit a Friend promotion once the account qualifies for it.

In this situation the button is available to claim the mount but clicking it doesn't do anything. Please know that we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible but do not currently have an estimate on when it will be resolved. We will provide what updates we can as they become available.

Additional:
We are also aware of an issue with some character services.

The most notable are guild transfers. A new interim guild leader cannot be selected which is holding up the process.

There is also an inability to cancel some transactions that may be pending processing. The option is available but clicking it does not have any effect.

We do not currently have an ETA but these matters remain a top priority and hope to have them resolved as quickly as we can.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
oh good news!
ahhhhh hurrry uppppp i got stuff to do to with my friend!!!
Could something also be added in that guild transfers are impossible right now due to the same issue with the 'Appoint new guildleader' button?
how the hell is this possible? lol just a single click!
Could something also be added in that guild transfers are impossible right now due to the same issue with the 'Appoint new guildleader' button?

This times a thousand. Would be wonderful if we could even get this acknowledged.
This times a thousand. Would be wonderful if we could even get this acknowledged.

Updated. :)
<3 I love you
seriously ._.
Thank you so much for addressing this! I was so frustrated and now it's going to be fixed and I am so happy! <33
I can't wait for this to be fixed! <3333 Thanks for working so hard to take care of it.
SO WHAT?
Consider this page bookmarked until my wife can ride me...on my RAF mount...duh...
/cry.... I want my mount!!! :(
same issue. Claim Mount still down.
So we talking a soon fix or should we check back next week?
can we get this fixed all ready pleaseeee
I know. I've been waiting almost 4 days now. Didn't expect it to take this long
Clearly isnt a big enough deal
Clearly isnt a big enough deal

No, clearly it is more complicated than we'd like, and it is taking longer than we'd prefer. How long it takes to resolve such technical issues has no bearing on how big of a deal it is.