Bloody Coin Farming.

General Discussion
I'm seeing that this Censer of Eternal Agony will be exploited for Bloody Coin farming by many people and or guilds. A lot of cool things come out but then its filled with flaws that are obvious.
Please list out the flaws you are thinking. Otherwise why should anyone take your post serious?
I think the OP is getting at the whole notion of 'win trading' with these, which basically everyone thought of as soon as the whole idea was revealed. Not so very different from the Halaa mount farm.
umm all you have to do is kill the person effected by the censure and you get a bloody coin? hello? obvious things are obvious.

The buff that makes hostile to all does NOT persist through death and the item has a 5 min CD. Win trading may only be a prob on PVE realms, PVP realms you will just get killed. Not seeing any obvious problem.
Please list out the flaws you are thinking. Otherwise why should anyone take your post serious?
Sorry i'm exhausted. I'm going to sleep after this.
Any issues with something on the PTR should be directed to the PTR forums. You will not get much feedback here in GD.