Patch 5.4 delayed until September 10th

Moon Guard
Tom Chilton has stated to German fansite Gamona during a pre Gamescom interview that Patch 5.4 will be launching on September 10th (delayed by 2 weeks).

http://wow.gamona.de/2013/08/21/wow-patch-5-4-erscheint-am-10-11-september/
Finally German courses in College payed off. I could at least read half that slur of words. Disappointing really. Does that mean the PvP season will be dragged on?
Yay I can finish my 5.3 gear set! And maybe get brawlers' gloves without rng. And maybe an extra hydra pet
I would take this source with a grain of salt until Blizzard says otherwise.

Tradechat's interviewing Kosak today. So, she's going to be asking about this to make sure it's true.
Please for the love of God don't be true :(
UGH D:
I think I might just buy GW2 earlier then. :\

It's a bit weird that they don't have the interview up yet but they don't really have a reason to lie either. Plus Chilton seems to drop a lot of news in the European media first.
I really hope it isn't delayed.

Having derped around on the PTR several times, I'm ready for 5.4 to go live. I'm prepared for it. Have mats stocked up, etc.

My body is ready.
Having derped around on the PTR several times, I'm ready for 5.4 to go live. I'm prepared for it. Have mats stocked up, etc.

It's not the players, it's really the content. As people keep whining about, PvP isn't really balanced damage is incredible and a wind and a half isn't good. *is lying*
yay more time to level pets
Oh thank you god.
This is.. kinda confirmation?

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/370202240650211329
Thank God. This will give me more time to lv my alts.
Yeah, Blizzard posted a big poster about it on their Facebook page.
I really hope it isn't delayed.

My body is ready.

You may be ready, but I assure you the patch is not ready. *shudder*

Also, this came across the @Warcraft feed: "World of Warcraft Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar arrives September 10! pic.twitter.com/PexbgSfqlt"
It's on their Facebook Page. It will be on September 10th.
I'm starting to feel (just kidding, I felt this way during 5.1. as well) as if these "lore" patches are just excuses or distractions to delay major content with less backlash; I wish they'd at least have done something like 5.1., where there was marginally more to do than in the first five days of the patch.

Either way, while I'm not happy and the Throne of Thunder tier is wearing me thin, it's just more time to level pets for the Celestial Tournament. Yu-La and Xu-Fu, here I come!

*whimper*