Website Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 21 Next
There is probably a massive volume of rendering and processing taking place as more people log into the new preview forums. Even if you log in and out, it will take some time to update. That's my guess. So, patience! :)
I'd agree. But some people are going on six hours or more. Making me wonder if there's a glitch.

The system should be doing it automatically, hard to see why it'd take that long. Of course if we're talking millions of people, then I guess it could...

Yeah, I've been logging on and off for the past few hours, and still no update for my any of my characters... It has to update eventually right? ^^?
Hi all - thank you for the continued reports - as with any new system, unexpected things are going to happen. We are aware of issues with updating images right now, and are working on it.

Thank you for your patience!
Are you able to expand upon this at all? In the cases where an in-game login does not do the trick, is that a volume/processing issue, or more of an error in coding? I don't particularly mind either way, just wondering if I should be spamming my refresh button or making a post about how clearly terrible new things are. :)
Spamming refresh won't help right now - we're working on getting the system back to working as intended, and that should be pretty soon. Watch this space!
What are you doing working on Saturday? Go home!
A super hero's job is never done!
Ale, will you dress up in tights and a cape for me?
Ok - please go ahead and give this another shot by logging out of game - we should be good to go.

And yes - our jobs are never done :)

Let me know ASAP in this thread if there are any additional issues.

Thanks all!
It appears to be working now (you still have to wait a few minutes for the update). Thank you very much for the prompt replies and fix!
My top right image reflects the in-game gear, but my posting avatar is still the old one. :(
I just logged in and out of the game, the new armory shows that I'm wearing Tier 6 in-game, but the avatar on the armory, next to the reply box and at the top right of the screen all show me wearing my Tier 10.
Doesn't work with me either. I've logged out of both the site and the game various times. I'm wearing my Dragonstalker, which shows on both armories, but the character image doesn't update.

EDIT: Nevermind! Good job! <3
Ok - please go ahead and give this another shot by logging out of game - we should be good to go.
And yes - our jobs are never done :)
Let me know ASAP in this thread if there are any additional issues.
Thanks all!

Thanks for looking into this, Osundir.

Are you saying that if we have characters whose Avatars and Portraits still haven't updated on the forums, we need to log them in and out of the game once more? Or are the ones we logged in earlier today going to update without logging them in and out again?

Edit: I went ahead and logged some of mine in and out of the game. They're starting to update now.
I don't know if its because my helm is so tall, but the framing on my avatar now looks better than it used to.
The avatars on the armory's character sheet, in the top right hand corner of the screen and next to the reply box still show me wearing T10 while interestingly the character sheet says that I'm wearing my T6 and the achievements page has my avatar in T6.

Edit: Problem seems to have solved itself.
I believe that once we are able to view 3D model we can change our pose on our profile page just like the armory, is that correct? Because right now, certain race/class/weapon combination just have very weird poses. At least with Orc, the fist weapon for any class and bow for hunter seems like unfinished posing.
YAY!
I'm PRETTY now!
Let the Genesis Raid Rave begin!
Okay, forum avatar shows me in Black Mageweave, armory shows that I have Black Mageweave equipped, but the armory model is wearing Enchanted Gold Bloodrobe or whatever it's called. This seems a little odd.