Am I still banned?

Customer Support
1 2 3 5 Next
Will I still be banned on these forums or is this my chance to turn over a new leaf?

Edit: Guess that answered my question. =)
Heya Lynix,
Will I still be banned on these forums or is this my chance to turn over a new leaf?

Edit: Guess that answered my question. =)
▲▲ Be good. hehe :p
This is truly wonderful news.
*Humbly bows*

Thank you for restoring my sanity.
(●*∩_∩*●)
thank God left my account open few years back and my "friend" posted some stuff that got my account banned.
thank God left my account open few years back and my "friend" posted some stuff that got my account banned.
Be good. hehe :p

Same to you. \(^.~)/
Yay!

Same to you. \(^.~)/

If it is indeed true that people that were previously banned will no longer be (Assuming they stick to the rules) then I truly love you :)

Hopefully we aren't just being teased though, cause that would be mean :(

Either way, you guys need to get your custom avatars back :)
thank you for my second chance!! I"LL BE GOOD!! :)
OMG YES

Same to you. \(^.~)/

If it is indeed true that people that were previously banned will no longer be (Assuming they stick to the rules) then I truly love you :)

Hopefully we aren't just being teased though, cause that would be mean :(

Either way, you guys need to get your custom avatars back :)
This is working as intended. Soooooooo I will stress to all of you one thing.

Be good and Welcome back! <3
I am extremely humbled by this and I thank you.
Everyone deserves a second chance.

Except Arthas.
I kinda like this
Thank you! This thing bugged me since I got from work this morning, very appreciated blizzard!
Hell, it's about time.
Personally my banned guildy cannot post on the forums, he erros out.

=(
Personally my banned guildy cannot post on the forums, he erros out.

=(

there is currently a bug where people who do not have a recurring subscription (ie they paid several months and then canceled payment to avoid rebilling later, or are on a game card) cannot post on the new forums.