Druid Blogroll (Updated 11/30/10)

Druid
Thanks Sunfyre! :)

Could you please change TBJ to say 2 years and 500k views?
The Grove, a new blog starting just in time for Cataclysm that focuses on the Restoration specialization for Druids.

Here you'll find intuitive guides on Cataclysm raiding (normal and heroic modes), Healer PoV strategy videos, addon guides, as well as my own musings as a a resto druid. Follow me as I make my way into Cataclysm and let me share with you my experiences.

http://niqofthegrove.wordpress.com/

Got it!

Done!
Nice, lots of good reads!
Nice, lots of good reads!

Thanks! Make sure you 'Like' the post if you enjoy it, so it'll show as a featured post!
You, sir, have been liked! God knows these help me get through work lol
You, sir, have been liked! God knows these help me get through work lol

Thank you! It still hasn't reached the favorite status yet. Need more likes!
Great post. Nice consolidation.
Thanks for the tips. I love reading about other people's take on playing druids, and not just what Elitist Jerks has to say. because in reality, none of us play our characters perfectly to match EJ's theorycrafting, so people's blogs, imo, offer an insight into how the character is actually played.

Hello /swoon voice lady.
This thread should be stickied.
Hello /swoon voice lady.

*grin* hi Arielle, hi Hoshiko :)
Great post and excellent blogs linked so far.

I'd love to put my hat in the ring if that is ok and also suggest my blog:
r4healingtouch.wordpress.com

I know it's weird to suggest yourself but I know I'm fairly new and don't have quite the rep some of our long time druid bloggers have. I do really appreciate you putting together this list of resources as I think it really does help the community greatly.
Great post and excellent blogs linked so far.

I'd love to put my hat in the ring if that is ok and also suggest my blog:
r4healingtouch.wordpress.com

I know it's weird to suggest yourself but I know I'm fairly new and don't have quite the rep some of our long time druid bloggers have. I do really appreciate you putting together this list of resources as I think it really does help the community greatly.

No problem.. can you give me a brief description of your blog? I'm not really good at trying to describe others!
Jar's hobbies include theorycrafting and long walks on the beach.
Now that I can't wear shoes anymore I don't know, the whole sand between your hoof bits is annoying.

That being said my blog is predominantly Resto with Moonkin offspec. I cover news like everyone, general commentary, theorycrafting, number crunching, and raiding advice. I also cover other geeky habbits but with all the expansion news it has been tough to have much else to talk about.

My one weakness, I usually don't pursue achievements outside of raiding if I can help it.
druids look scary with those t10 helms o_O
Now that I can't wear shoes anymore I don't know, the whole sand between your hoof bits is annoying.

That being said my blog is predominantly Resto with Moonkin offspec. I cover news like everyone, general commentary, theorycrafting, number crunching, and raiding advice. I also cover other geeky habbits but with all the expansion news it has been tough to have much else to talk about.

My one weakness, I usually don't pursue achievements outside of raiding if I can help it.

Added!
Thanks for sharing!
Sunfyre's Nest is now part of my bookmark toolbar