Cataclysm Holy Basics Guide (4.3)

Priest
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
Thanks Aliena! I always love your guides, even as a veteran priest I always find you are able to help me out. :) Welcome to the new forums. ^^
@ Aliena I am sorry for that and I edited my post. I am not sure what I was thinking(well not thinking mostly). The problem right now is that for us more mortal level priests we need tons of spirit. Even at 1300 spirit(everything reforged, gemmed for spirit) I don't have mana to comfortably do long intense fights. Its a balancing act between healing more with more throughput stats or longevity but its not something the other healers have to concern themselves with. Every single spirit I gem or reforge into my gear is lost "healing power" in favor of longevity and I need tons of it right now.
Wait, did you copy and paste this from the old forums, or did it transfer over?? o.O
Copy paste. The new post limit is 5000 characters instead of 10000, so it was pretty annoying.
*Gasp* Is this the Aliena from youtube? :O
I didn't know you were this involved.
Copy paste. The new post limit is 5000 characters instead of 10000, so it was pretty annoying.

Yeah, I think I would find that to be a pain. Lol. Well, glad you did it. :D
*Gasp* Is this the Aliena from youtube? :O
I didn't know you were this involved.

Come one now. Aliena is everywhere. *looks around* ...EVERYWHERE! It's a little creepy, really.

I would know, we're e-homies. :P But she no like me. :[
I've been a forum troll for years. :(

And hey! Not my fault you can't take honesty!

True story. She's been banned multiple times. (Total lie...or is it? o.O)

And I can take honesty...but I still don't think I look undead. >.>
I'm a ban virgin. I don't do the ACTUAL trolling thing. I just do less-than-constructive posts, occasionally. Like this one.

Also, then you need glasses. :(
I'm a ban virgin. I don't do the ACTUAL trolling thing. I just do less-than-constructive posts, occasionally. Like this one.

Less-than-constructive. Sounds like my posts to everyone on the old priest forums since the patch. Some people would call my posts other things though.... *cough*

And I...don't believe that I need glasses. >.> Wait...don't you wear glasses?! How ironic. -.-

You dooo. Srsly. >.>

You dooo. Srsly. >.>

You two are in cahoots! Picking on the best looking avatar on these forums. For shame!

Edit: No one ever commented on my avatar on the old forums. :[

Less-than-constructive. Sounds like my posts to everyone on the old priest forums since the patch. Some people would call my posts other things though.... *cough*

And I...don't believe that I need glasses. >.> Wait...don't you wear glasses?! How ironic. -.-

Contacts! It's almost like my eyes don't even suck.

Contacts! It's almost like my eyes don't even suck.

So this means that you would need glasses if it weren't for the contacts. Yeah, I think I win this round.
You have no proof!
You have no proof!

What is it that we call that newfangled contraption? Facebook? Yeah, that's it.

^ Win.
It could be a fashion statement!
It could be a fashion statement!

Then drive through a narrow road on a mountain with no contacts or glasses. :O
Driving is for suckers.

PS you hijacked my mildly informative thread. =(