Humans going worgen in cata.. post here!

Arenas
So.. now that being human is useless in this game who is going Worgen qt?!
i just came back from a break what did they Nerf in humans? And i'll prob go worgen cause they look balla.
My human rogue will probably be worgen, especially after the nerf to human racial.
Honestly, i still hope they would remove racials from arenas.

I don't think they will, as much as i love the idea.
Me definitely, not sure what the racials are but it's better then being human and having no racials!
Me definitely, not sure what the racials are but it's better then being human and having no racials!

I might try out Worgen, I tend to hate Furries

also, shouldn't you be feeding raids?

*awaiting hunter joke*

[quote]

also, shouldn't you be feeding raids?

*awaiting hunter joke*

Was that supposed to be clever?
im going worgen because they look horrible and i think its really funny to look at. and the sprint is probably going to be best for warriors in pvp.
I sorta want to. Except the thought of some evil demon wolfman in a robe running on all fours seems a bit odd
isn't worgen racial going to share a cd with sprint? like human racial does with pvp trinket?
they're too furry and they smell bad

but that sprint sure is amazing!
Yup, I'm going Taylor Lautner race.
isn't worgen racial going to share a cd with sprint? like human racial does with pvp trinket?

That wouldn't make any sense because it only penalizes Rogues, while the human racial does not work negatively with any class. You're looking at a Rogue's sprint being negated by a racial, basically insuring that he has to use two instead of one to stay competitive.

It is true though.
Dark Flight shares CD with Sprint.
My priest is staying human, female worgens cast weird :S
i just came back from a break what did they Nerf in humans? And i'll prob go worgen cause they look balla.

Bella is human. Jacob is a worgen tho.