5.4 Honor Gear

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 12 Next
Does the current Tyrannical become available to purchase with honor on tuesday when the 5.2 season ends? Or will we have to wait until sept 10th?
Probably about the 17th when the new season starts. This season doesn't end until the 10th.
Pretty sure when the patch drops (the tenth), you can start buying Tyran with honor. New gear doesn't come out until the season starts though.
I had heard the season was expected to conclude on tuesday. that's unfortunate.
awesome.... I was hoping to be able to get it on tuesday. looks like I have 2 weeks of time to waste....
I wonder how many will quit when the premades hit the randoms to gear up.
lol,right? that should be fun.
We can all hope at least one player quits... his name rhythms with Wosret.

As for the OP's question they pushed 5.4 back to September 10th (which I predicted correctly back on August 12th btw) so I'm 99% sure the end of S13 will also be pushed back to September 10th. I believe that tyrannical gear will be available for honor during "week 0" (September 10th-16th).

Edit: Jugaa's link says S14 starts with 5.4, which would mean S13 ends September 3rd. I wish Blizzard was a little clearer when explaining these things.
his name rhythms with Wosret.

Hmmm. I give up! Who are you talking about? ;)
08/25/2013 01:56 PMPosted by Wosret

I wonder if you'll ever go with them.
08/25/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Mohrganna
which I predicted correctly back on August 12th btw

No one cares. Truly.

Go bump your thread with random questions again to congratulate yourself.
I wonder if you'll ever go with them.
Looks like the enemy of my enemy is my friend... we both dislike Wosret & his whiny/defeatist attitude.

No one cares. Truly.

Go bump your thread with random questions again to congratulate yourself.
lol Warglaive you are still a troll, but I'd pick you over Wosret (which isn't saying much).
This one time I predicted it would rain on a Tuesday and the I spent the next 4 weeks reminding everyone.

Not really, cuz that would be stupid and pointless too.

08/25/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Jugaa
Hmmm. I give up! Who are you talking about? ;)

Himself, as usual. No doubt he missed the error because he was rushing to promote his patch prediction.

Rage at wosret AND gloating about the patch date??? he probably passed out briefly from glee mid-post. If he only could have squeezed "whiners who never broke 1500... err 1700" in there too it would be perfect.

Christmas in "hatejoo-ly"
You care that he predicted the date? Please, do tell me more...
Lol, why make an issue of it?
Exactly.

And why bring it up every possible chance he can? It doesn't matter. No one cares.

if you remember Jugs (and i'm positive you do not) he predicted something from season 12 patch too - and he was very wrong. I don't recall hium popping into random threads to promote THAT prediction.
08/25/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Warglaive
And why bring it up every possible chance he can?

Why not?