Rate that Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 9 10 11 25 Next
9.5/10. show/get a helm that matches. I love gold for paladins.
@Supercrunchy

6/10
Too many different shades of gold (bright gold/dull gold). Try to fit the same colours of golds/gems so that it's a little more put together. Defs like the sword with the ds tier, though, good find on that one.
7.5/10

I'm not too fan of that helm, and the boots are a bit off. But otherwise it's a good idea.
9/10 Kaeldanon. Very Paladin of you.

< This is my transmog for the night. I'm sure it'll be changed tomorrow. The weapon doesn't really match. I've been trying to find something to fit Aesir's Edge for a while now. I kind of like the simplistic look of this transmog set. It looks like something that would actually be worn to battle.
9/10 Kaeldanon. Very Paladin of you.

< This is my transmog for the night. I'm sure it'll be changed tomorrow. The weapon doesn't really match. I've been trying to find something to fit Aesir's Edge for a while now. I kind of like the simplistic look of this transmog set. It looks like something that would actually be worn to battle.

You look like a warrior. Very hard to discribe but I do like it, the helm is actually a good looking helm. 8/10
I like the stormwind look. 7/10

9.5/10. show/get a helm that matches. I love gold for paladins.

I do have a perfectly matching helm. It's just disabled.
Brighthelm of Justice
Roan 9.5/10
Conveys the traditional paladin look.
@ Bionìx

10/10! I'm a HUGE fan of that set and it looks great on Belfs. It goes well with your character's skin tone and the weapon is also a nice choice! <3
Love the insectoid sword. 10/10

My belt doesn't show up. It's the one with the little libram on it. I need boots too.
8/10 love the shoulders
@Beezer: Purple Judgment set is a very common paladin (or any plate wearing class) transmog. Lucky Old Sun and Elementium Reinforced Bulwark are unique pieces of gear, but doesn't match or make any sense going with the Purple Judgement armor or with each other. Burned Gatherings doesn't belong with any piece. Over all: 2/10 for at least having the majority of your armor matching.
10/10 really like the boots you added to that set... and not many pallies sport the furious set, nice to see something different!
@ candy, whoa, sexy lol..... 9/10...I'd like to see a beefier weapon...I know belf fems have small weapons but its just a nit pick....you look great!
@ candy, whoa, sexy lol..... 9/10...I'd like to see a beefier weapon...I know belf fems have small weapons but its just a nit pick....you look great!

Only thing I don't like is the Helm, I've never been a fan of that helm but other than that I think it's great 9/10.
Meh 6/10
4/10 for the banana suit.
It's not every day you see a Pally rocking the Vicious pieces, and you've found some pretty good looking matching pieces to boot. It has a nice "plain, elegant yet noticable" look to it, 8/10.

Ignore my weapon, it's actually transmogged to this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/47069
9/10

I don't think your other wep matches.
Lumen....I think I've caught you at a bad time. 5/10 for no pants.
@Ripley - Very interesting take on the pally. I like it, haven't seen any like that before. 9/10!