Good job blizz

General Discussion
Good job blizzard. Running into heroic geared players in the open world is a lot of fun when we all have the same base res and there is nothing that we can do about the stupid damage they put out.

You need to learn to play before you go around attacking geared players. The same would have happened to you if you'd attacked a tyr geared player. You're really bad at wow right now, but listen to the people in the thread, follow the good and helpful advice, and you'll get better. Work on your char and gameplay!
lol. wait. whats that i hear? the battle cry of the pvpers *pvp happened on a pvp server deal with it* aww yeah.. been awhile since i heard that !@#$.

Unfortunately people don't realise that when they roll on PvP servers, it means they are fair game. There never has been anything resembling 'fair' in world PvP. Many people rolled on PvP servers in cata when the world was pretty much dead to take advantage of the image of a PvP server and have the advantage of PvE servers.

Now they're finding out what a PvP server really is like. Also I may be in full heroic raid gear, but I'm a very casual PvPer now, and a real PvPer who knows what they are doing can and WILL use me as a floor rug.

OP just hasn't worked this out yet.... he hasn't got the gear to even go up against an actual PvPer so why he's complaining about a PvE player I've no idea.
Good job blizzard. Running into heroic geared players in the open world is a lot of fun when we all have the same base res and there is nothing that we can do about the stupid damage they put out.

You're on KJ, stop whining. High pop, roughly balanced PVP server.

I wish BB was balanced, all our Alliance went awol though.... some of the zone wars between certain guilds on there were intense and fun.
08/25/2013 08:29 AMPosted by Waraila

I wish BB was balanced, all our Alliance went awol though.... some of the zone wars between certain guilds on there were intense and fun.

That's why it annoys me when I see whiners from PVP realms complaining about PVP. This guy's actually from a realm where there's plenty on both sides and he's still mad that he got ganked.
What happened to the time when Horde from Kil'Jaden were feared and respected? now we have a whiny BE without

08/25/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Gameofgnomes
glyphs, enchants and or gems

complaining about gear rather than skill.

Man I remember being on KJ and and Alliance running from me in any zone. Many wouldn't engage me in any BGs... Oh how the mighty have fallen.
awww another pvp baby crying. Its how it should be. Battlegrounds and Arenas should be the place pvp gear dominates, NOT open world pve zones.