DK spec uniqueness

Death Knight
i saw the blizzcon attendee, that sugested DK's eyes should change with their spec, get her question shot down by a continuity issue. this made me think what if there was an effect on DK's feet or hands (i.e. frozen for frost, bloody, and blighted for the other two) possibly a small trail effect associated with each spec
Different spec's for Death Knights already have unique differences.

Blood Death Knights have bone shield (and blood vengeance? still, right?)
Frost has icy talons, and killing machine.
Unholy has a mutating pet.

While you might not instantly see uniqueness out of combat, Id rather them
take the time to fix some issues with the class rather then take time on vanity.
Blood DK's have bone shield, Unholy DK's have a pet, and Frost DK's dual wield (the real ones anyway!).
Blood DK's have bone shield, Unholy DK's have a pet, and Frost DK's dual wield (the real ones anyway!).

Wrong. If you aren't going 2h frost, then you're severely gimping your enjoyment factor. Trufax, mang.

Anyway, I really don't see this as necessary. If they did something like that for DK's then you know the other classes would complain until Blizzard did something similar for them. And Blizzard wouldn't do that. It would be wasting too many resources for something so trivial.
us having blue eyes is cool enough a precious gift from the Litch King himself dont ruin something that is already awesome we dont need the gay effects

Wrong. If you aren't going 2h frost, then you're severely gimping your enjoyment factor. Trufax, mang.

I'm going to have to agree with this, While dual wield is marginally better
2h just feels so much more death knighty!

I'm no less a death knight because I like ripping off Enhancement Shamans.
Disagree? Well how about you say hello to mah little friends!

us having blue eyes is cool enough a precious gift from the Litch King himself dont ruin something that is already awesome we dont need the gay effects

If the Lich King was so great he wouldn't have lost control of us and he wouldn't be dead. For reals.

your little friends are not that impressive.
many of other specs already have this same uniqueness like shadow priests and beast mastery hunters

yet most of the other classes, rogues and warriors mostly, are indistinguishable between specs

as a combat rogue i want to feel like an insane axe weilding killing machine. however as an assassination rogue i want to feel like an effective one shot, one kill assassin (i.e. Batman)