How will things go from here

General Discussion
You know what would really throw people off? If in the Siege of Orgrimmar, Thrall and Vol'jin died. This game's lore path has always been fairly predictable—the bad guys lose and the main characters save the day. If Thrall were to engage Garrosh during the fight at some point, and stunningly DIE, this storyline might suddenly get interesting. They could take it one step further and kill Vol'jin, the one everyone seems to expect to be the next warchief. Perhaps after the fight Varian realizes the unique position he is in. The entire horde leadership is cornered in one city, while the horde is weak and scattered. He has the might of the Alliance at his back, and though the developers likely wouldn't let the Alliance take Orgrimmar, Varian could imprison or execute some of the horde leaders, spawning an interesting subplot for the next expansion. Just a thought. What do you guys think?
People not only expect it to be Vol'jin, but if this was a Democracy I guarantee he'd be elected.
Sure, why not. Just have the horde wiped out for good so all of us horde players can go play a different game. Then the alliance lore lovers can play World of Alliancecraft and I won't have to see all their threads about how they don't get enough story development. The new game can revolve all around their politics or something. Sounds exciting.
This would be awesome, if Garrosh won!
I doubt Metzen will be killing off his love child any time soon.

And by "any time soon" I mean "ever."
I doubt Metzen will be killing off his avatar any time soon.

And by "any time soon" I mean "ever."

Fixed that for you.
Rexxar. that is all.
Once they die we can replace them with people less irritating and dull!
I'd love this game to be a democracy.

So we can vote our selves free heroic thunderforged loot, already reforged, already gemmed, already enchanted, with the achievements, and 100,000 gold to boot.

And a house.
And the dance studio.

and more blood elves.
I'd love this game to be a democracy.

So we can vote our selves free heroic thunderforged loot, already reforged, already gemmed, already enchanted, with the achievements, and 100,000 gold to boot.

And a house.
And the dance studio.

and more blood elves.

more blood elves