Stats change who's going to Quit

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
I earned it the hard way like everyone else does, RNG...
So funny.
I would report the OP, but it doesn't appear to be against the rules to be childish.
WoW 3 pages of Trolling keep it up guys....
Posted by Mesorem
It's decisions like this that blizzard makes that keeps me hopeful. Keep weeding out the scum of the servers that "beleave" they are entitled to 1 million hp. Thanks Blizzard, one less noob to worry about.

I didnt say I was entitled to 1 milllion hp Fool.. I earned it the hard way like everyone else does raiding...

Umm... don't think that was Mesorem... he was quoting someone else and saying that the someone else he quoted seemed bitter...
08/27/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Amyiss
I cant even be leave

>:|

/smoke billows out of ears
can i haz ur stuffz?
Which of these expressions is bigger?

1000000/5000 VS 1000/5
Which of these expressions is bigger?

1000000/5000 VS 1000/5

That one!
Posted by Mesorem
It's decisions like this that blizzard makes that keeps me hopeful. Keep weeding out the scum of the servers that "beleave" they are entitled to 1 million hp. Thanks Blizzard, one less noob to worry about.

I didnt say I was entitled to 1 milllion hp Fool.. I earned it the hard way like everyone else does raiding...
...Then you can EARN you're 10k health and enjoy it.
I cant even be leave this is being considered. This has to to be hands down the stupidest thing i have heard in some time coming form Blizzard.. Any one who thinks this is a good idea is trying to KILL WoW all together... Anyone who be leaves this is a solution to low numbers of people playing WoW is out of there noobie minds.....

Having said that I happen to have spent ALOT of time building up my Blood DK to 535 ilvl and a dig i have 1 million health without stacking a ton of stam.. its a reward to me and all my hard work and time i have spent, And the time my guild has put in helping me get where I am as a TANK... Your wrong for even thinking of taking that away from me and ILL SAY IT RIGHT HERE AND NOW IF YOU DE NUT MY DK.. THEN BLIZZARD YOU CAN HIT THE ROAD AND DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU WHERE GOD SPLIT YOU... I'M DONE.......

P.S. Blizzard just so I spell it out for you Im piss'd off.......

I will probably be one that will leave if it happens.
Depends on how it would be done. ifthey go the mega damage way i maybe able to take it.
If they just flat out squish every thing i know i can not. it would be a deal breaker for me.
I'm sorry, I don't speak Doofus. Does anyone have a translation?
The squish? It will effect me less that nerfs/buffs to the specs I play. It will effect me less than things like pet battles. The numbers will be smaller, but done right everything will be scaled appropriately and will die in the same time and manner they currently do meaning I will not feel less powerful or less progressed.
I'm sorry, I don't speak Doofus. Does anyone have a translation?

"Me like big numbers 'cause dey big numbers. Dey higher den me can count! Me leave if Blizzord squish big numbers 'cause me earn big numbers. Me mad!"
Fair enough. How about we compromise and still do the squish, but - hear me out - but allow you to still do 100% of your damage?
Andivar Thank you for your input final someone with something useful to say... But I understand all that I do.. My issue is with all the time i put into getting to where i am I love it... Feels like being a boss, and to have it scaled down is taking away the enjoyment of being in dungeon and have 1.09 million with out hitting a cool down... Let alone raid with a few CD's i can top 1.2 or more... Having started with low HP its been alot of fun seeing my DK grow / power up and to go the complete other direction with a scale down is not what i played the game for...

troll away guys n gals ......
Fair enough. How about we compromise and still do the squish, but - hear me out - but allow you to still do 100% of your damage?

Deal, no take backs. Double stampies no erasies...

/spits in hand and holds it out to shake.

Sounds fair to me. Doesn't matter how big the number I'm doing as long as I'm at 100% and the boss falls over.