Open Libram XCII: Warriors of Faith

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Hippies?? Don't compare our superior beauty to those smelly dirt-worshiping night elves.

When were you last in Silvermoon? Or that general area?

Spoiler Alert: Full of trees.
Proper civic planning mandates greenspace and plenty of trees - shaded areas are a sure sign of wealth and prosperity as well!

Just because (the playable) dwarves love living in a very large cavern and thus do not even have the option of cultivating greenspace doesn't mean that having and using the option is somehow a detriment. :p

And, to be fair, Night Elves live inside trees, as opposed to near and around them like Blood Elves.
Night elves are tree living hippies. Blood elves are green-space cultivating yuppies.
All elves are just fancy looking Trolls anyways
So stuck on a second class to pvp with when I'm on my off time and not on my paladin...
Stuck between Elemental shaman (which I love) and druid.
Never played a druid at max level, but my RL friend says they're amazing at 90. Worth it? Idk
Depends on how you like to play. Ele shaman are essentially caster turrets with an absolutely absurd window of burst through cooldowns with a neat knockback - which you already know. I'd imagine that moonkin would be a similar experience - being a caster that sets up shop in a location and drops heavenly bodies on people.

Are you going to heal, be a caster, or be a cat on your druid? Without knowing it's hard to advise.

edit - If you're not entirely certain on those two classes, I have to throw in that I've been pvping on my Monk pretty much exclusively since about 5.2 and WW is a blast in pvp. High mobility and offensive control with a lot of 1-2 minute survivability cooldowns is a very different feeling from playing a ret pally, if you're looking to be melee but play a lot differently.
i'm for sure a melee type of person, but it's nice to have a caster class to play every once in awhile. I wouldn't be healing though. I'd probably be Ele and Feral. Feral simply because I've never played one.
I thought about monk, but I just don't know if I like the whole martial arts thing.
Ahh, I see. Well, either one is probably really good, though I can't say I've played any casters that I've actually enjoyed, as much as I like the aesthetic. I keep trying to roll gnome casters, and it keeps not clicking. Not hitting things physically just doesn't feel good.

If you don't like martial arts then monks are not for you. ;p
mmmm freshly washed keyboard
08/29/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Sycamour
So stuck on a second class to pvp with when I'm on my off time and not on my paladin...

Another Paladin.
oh hai there thoridal....
I wish they had an iOS version of Hearthstone already .. I want to curl up on the sofa and play, not sit at my PC.

Only ~2 more hours until I can go home and play though.
Stuck between Elemental shaman (which I love) and druid.
Never played a druid at max level, but my RL friend says they're amazing at 90. Worth it? Idk

Ele shamans have absurd burst from ranged, which doesn't seem to be changing in 5.4.

Ferals are great duelist specs, a competent feral is one of the harder specs for me to beat in PvP in 1v1s. Though, they're losing instant cyclone in 5.4. Moonkin is a pretty great BG spec, which I think is great if you want to be a BG hero.

Basically, just pick what interests you most. Both Elemental shamans and druids are strong.
Hooray, all decks unlocked! Time to level up each deck now that the Mage is lvl 10.
I have a macro question. This is what I was using last night to help with keeping the pink dinosaurs away in H Horridon, and was also using to keep Censure rolling on Horridon until I was targeted by a pink dino:

#showtooltip Judgement
/target focus
/cast [mod:alt] word of glory; judgement
/targetlasttarget

The problem is, whenever I would target Horridon, with Horridon as my focus, it would keep detargeting me. Even when the mob I had last targeted had despawned. Is there some way to keep that macro from shifting if I'm currently facing my focused target? Or at least some way to keep it from trying to target something that no longer exists as a viable target?
Morning Pally Crew

Got the worst Arena deck draw ever yesterday, went 0/3
Snoz, try:

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod] Judgment
/cast [mod, @focus][exists] Judgment

Just set Horridon as your focus and stay in range; any modifier key will shift Judgment to him without changing your active target.
If I understand correctly we have to change the feather trinket on 5.4 and use a setup like the one in my armory, right?
Not really, no; the original change to Feather made it look like it, but taht may have been a datamining/tooltip error. Feather is retaining all its potency, just in a much smaller window - you built up a stack a second for ten seconds instead of one every two for twenty.
Snoz, try:

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod] Judgment
/cast [mod, @focus][exists] Judgment

Just set Horridon as your focus and stay in range; any modifier key will shift Judgment to him without changing your active target.

Cool, thanks, Grog!